FT: Vladimir Putin has made progress in restoring Moscow’s status as a great power

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Deep State is failed to isolate Russia which ´quickly became a superpower gain.Bravo Putin!

The hard truth is that America cannot ignore Russia or seek to isolate the country, as it has tried to do in recent years. That is the reality of today’s emerging multipolar world.

Subscribe to read

russia-us-politics-tourism-putin-trump-e7a9f78413ad0229.jpg

I only strongly disagree with your picture: neither Putin controls Trump nor Trump controls Putin.

As for Obama's famous words: "Russia is isolated and her economy is torn into pieces", let's have a reality check.

India and Pakistan put aside their long-running tensions, as they were officially confirmed as members of the increasingly influential Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), during a summit in Kazakhstan capital Astana. SCO now includes almost half of the all world population.

Then there were 8: Eurasian powerhouse SCO expands after India & Pakistan join
----
As Bloomberg writes, "the Israelis and Turks, the Egyptians and Jordanians - they’re all beating a path to the Kremlin in the hope that Vladimir Putin, the new master of the Middle East, can secure their interests and fix their problems."

And now, none other than Saudi Arabia is the latest to make friendly overtures toward the Kremlin, when Saudi King Salman visits Moscow on Wednesday, the first monarch of the oil-rich kingdom to do so. At the top of his agenda will be reining in Iran, a close Russian ally seen as a deadly foe by most Gulf Arab states.

"Putin Is The New Master Of The Middle East"

And there are more and more examples how "Russia is isolated", my as*....

I only strongly disagree with your picture: neither Putin controls Trump nor Trump controls Putin.

As for Obama's famous words: "Russia is isolated and her economy is torn into pieces", let's have a reality check.

India and Pakistan put aside their long-running tensions, as they were officially confirmed as members of the increasingly influential Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), during a summit in Kazakhstan capital Astana. SCO now includes almost half of the all world population.

----
As Bloomberg writes, "the Israelis and Turks, the Egyptians and Jordanians - they’re all beating a path to the Kremlin in the hope that Vladimir Putin, the new master of the Middle East, can secure their interests and fix their problems."

And now, none other than Saudi Arabia is the latest to make friendly overtures toward the Kremlin, when Saudi King Salman visits Moscow on Wednesday, the first monarch of the oil-rich kingdom to do so. At the top of his agenda will be reining in Iran, a close Russian ally seen as a deadly foe by most Gulf Arab states.

No problem, I couldn't find a better one.I guess you will like this better.Putin and Trump are equal!No isolation.

donald-trump-vladimir-putin.jpg

----

No problem, I couldn't find a better one.I guess you will like this better.Putin and Trump are equal!No isolation.

Somebody's sort of smaller there.

Only one of those men has looted his country (to an extent) for him and his cronies.

Can you guess which one?

----

Only one of those men has looted his country (to an extent) for him and his cronies.

Can you guess which one?
Neither one unless you believe Soros fake news about Russia/Putin.

----

Can you guess which one?

Do you believe propaganda of Deep State and Presstitutes.
Or do you think Russians are dumb and support their President without reason.
Putin is great and all lies against him were written in vaults of Deep State.

----

Can you guess which one?

So he didn't take over a Shell-built oil refinery (by force) and then turn it into Gazprom and have his friend run it and give him kickbacks?

Do tell..

----

Can you guess which one?

So he didn't take over a Shell-built oil refinery (by force) and then turn it into Gazprom and have his friend run it and give him kickbacks?

Do tell..

Do you have any smallest prove other than lies of presstitutes?
Never trust CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS & Co.

----

Can you guess which one?

Do tell..

Do you have any smallest prove other than lies of presstitutes?
Never trust CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS & Co.

Not today as I have drink in hand.

It was none of those, probably LiveLeak or something like that.

I will show you later if you like. Don't quote me on the Shell though, because it may have been Exxon.

Putin took it over by force. All the major utilities and everything in Russia is owned by Putin's buddies that pay him kickbacks.

----

Can you guess which one?

Do tell..
A lot of people are making big money on "Putin the aggressor" and other sh*t. You haven't noticed that yet?????? McCain is just one of many.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

----

Can you guess which one?

Do tell..
A lot of people are making big money on "Putin the aggressor" and other sh*t. You haven't noticed that yet?????? McCain is just one of many.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

Guess how many bucks went as bribes to politicians who 24/7 condemn and blame Russia

Can you guess which one?

Do tell..

Guess how many bucks went as bribes to politicians who 24/7 condemn and blame Russia
Probably, tons....

Can you guess which one?

Do tell..

Probably, tons....

Look how insane RINOs and neocons condemn Russia. The question is for what.
Just for refusing of Russian Folk serve Israel and Deep State?
Russians have not desire to give their country away like Ukrainians it do.
Russia for Russians, not for McCain and other as. screwed faggots.

Do tell..

Probably, tons....

Things change but US foreign policy stays the same

Do tell..

Probably, tons....

Because USA run by thieves and satanists

Probably, tons....

West doesn’t want partnership with Russia, they want to make Russia their vassal or satellite. What’s the West today? It’s Globalists/Neocons domination: erasure of all national borders, free movement of capital, national suppressing and suppression of national interests. In such a scheme the following is guaranteed: the rich are becoming richer and the poor are becoming poorer and inequality only keeps increasing.

Russia is suggesting a model of the new and more fair world and that’s what is scaring Western Elites and that’s why they are using just about everything in their struggle with Russia.

Probably, tons....

West doesn’t want partnership with Russia, they want to make Russia their vassal or satellite. What’s the West today? It’s Globalists/Neocons domination: erasure of all national borders, free movement of capital, national suppressing and suppression of national interests. In such a scheme the following is guaranteed: the rich are becoming richer and the poor are becoming poorer and inequality only keeps increasing.

Russia is suggesting a model of the new and more fair world and that’s what is scaring Western Elites and that’s why they are using just about everything in their struggle with Russia.

you are delusional and WAY OUT OF DATE

Forum List

Back