From the outside looking in the response to Sandy doesn't look any different than

Bush when Katrina hit....

bushmccain83005.jpg

I just got power back today. Obama hasn't done anything for my state.

it took Bush just under 3 weeks to get any sort of substantial National guard numbers at ground zero. Obama had National guard men an women on site with in hours of the storms passing.

this is one example of the Govt doing good by its own people. This fact scares the fuck out of the Republican party.

Obama got two photo opps Bush had one. That's the difference. Neither one of them have to power to stop oceans or make clean up faster.

it took Bush just under 3 weeks to get any sort of substantial National guard numbers at ground zero. Obama had National guard men an women on site with in hours of the storms passing.

this is one example of the Govt doing good by its own people. This fact scares the fuck out of the Republican party.

States request and control the national guard not presidents.

Talk about striking a nerve. I must have just severed a large one of yours with your vulgar reply. Seems you are still just spewing your hatred with this reply and what you put up on the board. Take deep breath and try to become human again.
Grow up LOL I have not heard that remark since the 4th grade. Nice reply.
:clap2:

Boiler you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I have never been to a tea party rally and if I've voted for one I didn't do it because of some stupid label. Its obvious that my posts have struck a nerve with you so I guess there must be some truth to my words. As for hate, I have none. Grow up

Your reply of all the vulgar and name calling just solidifies the fact that you are just angry and upset that you don not really know what you are talking about on the board and with political agenda. Oh, yes you do. It's just what your right wingers do, obstruct and hate.
Simmer down or you will have damn stroke. :eusa_shhh:

What you meant to say maybe is look at the damage the tea party nuts have done and are trying to do.
See I corrected your ignorance.
You are most welcome.:eusa_whistle:

Look at the damage these progressives have done.. fuck them.

Yep, you heard it right.

You're either colossally stupid or just fucking full of shit... or, probably some fucked up combination of the two.

And btw, progressivism is a disease.

And YOU'RE welcome.

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

it is the very same.

It takes DAYS to mobilize and get the aid flowing...

I guess now we can blame sandy on obama.

Forum List

Back