From the outside looking in the response to Sandy doesn't look any different than

This is to damn funny it borders on the insane. The hatred you spew towards the progressives in this country is ridiculous. But you are such a hating right wing hack.

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

Grampa

Why don't you just admit that Obama did an outstanding job during the crisis?

Most Americans already have

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2012/10/Sandy-response.jpg

78% Positive
16% Negative

Even Republicans are saying he did a good job

Strange, most Americans said the same thing about Bush until someone spread the lie that the Superbowl was a lawless area that even police wouldn't go into. The simple fact that all any president can do is posture after a disaster, his job is to let people that actually know what they are doing run the relief efforts. I would give Obama, and Bush, a lot more credit if they didn't pretend they know what they are doing. I thought Obama's promise to use C-130s to fly in trucks was particularly moronic, whoever is actually in charge is using C-5s.

No they didn't

The response was "Where the hell is Bush?"

Why he cannot admit to it is because he is a Tea Party follower.

Grampa

78% Positive
16% Negative

Letting those that know what to do, not brownie, do the work they do best.
I really feel you have never done an honest days work in your life. Or it has behind a desk.

Grampa

78% Positive
16% Negative

Because the REAL work has now begun and what is Obama doing?

This is to damn funny it borders on the insane. The hatred you spew towards the progressives in this country is ridiculous. But you are such a hating right wing hack.

Look at the damage these progressives have done.. fuck them.

Yep, you heard it right.

I don't think you are a rushbot you are like an o'reilly shill.
With your .....what say you posts.

Funny how I'm accused of being a Rushbot all the time. I maybe hear 2 or 3 hours a month of his program. I bet many lefties here listen to him FAR MORE than I

No they didn't

Look, you're a demagogue and a hack. Nothing you post even comes close to being rational, much less factual.

The response of Bush to Katrina was virtually identical to Obama. In both cases, helicopter fly overs and dispatching of FEMA were the response.

But for the rational - which excludes you, the issue came days AFTER Katrina, when the levees broke. Response teams were not only en-route, but on site. Where things got nasty was with the party press, who leveraged the disaster to launch yet another campaign of libel against Bush.

The difference in Sandy is that no levee has broken, causing secondary flooding, and that the party press supports Obama and will cover up mistakes rather than libel him.

What you meant to say maybe is look at the damage the tea party nuts have done and are trying to do.
See I corrected your ignorance.
You are most welcome.:eusa_whistle:

Yep, you heard it right.

What you meant to say maybe is look at the damage the tea party nuts have done and are trying to do.
See I corrected your ignorance.
You are most welcome.:eusa_whistle:

Yep, you heard it right.

You're either colossally stupid or just fucking full of shit... or, probably some fucked up combination of the two.

And btw, progressivism is a disease.

And YOU'RE welcome.

This whole response to this monster storm is tearing up the wingnuts. Government working well and with each other on all levels. Republican governors praising and thanking a Democratic President for his rapid response and help. A Democratic President meeting with the Governors, asking their advice and input as to what they need and where. Americans working together in a real emergency, instead of playing partisan politics. That whole idea just tightens their jowls.

This was a monster storm, and will take a long time to clean up. Many people have suffered severe losses. Some will never totally recover. Rather than trying to play partisan politics with this, the wingnuts should be encouraging all Americans to come to the aid of their fellow Americans, without regard to politics. The fact that they are trying to play partisan politics with this is going to be a factor in this election.

No they didn't

Look, you're a demagogue and a hack. Nothing you post even comes close to being rational, much less factual.

The response of Bush to Katrina was virtually identical to Obama. In both cases, helicopter fly overs and dispatching of FEMA were the response.

But for the rational - which excludes you, the issue came days AFTER Katrina, when the levees broke. Response teams were not only en-route, but on site. Where things got nasty was with the party press, who leveraged the disaster to launch yet another campaign of libel against Bush.

The difference in Sandy is that no levee has broken, causing secondary flooding, and that the party press supports Obama and will cover up mistakes rather than libel him.

Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of revisionist bullshit!

Boiler you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I have never been to a tea party rally and if I've voted for one I didn't do it because of some stupid label. Its obvious that my posts have struck a nerve with you so I guess there must be some truth to my words. As for hate, I have none. Grow up

This whole response to this monster storm is tearing up the wingnuts. Government working well and with each other on all levels. Republican governors praising and thanking a Democratic President for his rapid response and help. A Democratic President meeting with the Governors, asking their advice and input as to what they need and where. Americans working together in a real emergency, instead of playing partisan politics. That whole idea just tightens their jowls.

This was a monster storm, and will take a long time to clean up. Many people have suffered severe losses. Some will never totally recover. Rather than trying to play partisan politics with this, the wingnuts should be encouraging all Americans to come to the aid of their fellow Americans, without regard to politics. The fact that they are trying to play partisan politics with this is going to be a factor in this election.

I've played no more partisan games than you jackasses did with Katrina. FACT

I never claimed to be. I can however see that both presidents DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS IN RESPONSE.

The difference is I'm throwing it it your faces this time and I'm holding Obama to the same standard Bush was held to by you

Funny how you seem to overlook (or is it slective memory) what Gov. Chris Christie said about the response.

I never claimed to be. I can however see that both presidents DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS IN RESPONSE.

The difference is I'm throwing it it your faces this time and I'm holding Obama to the same standard Bush was held to by you

Funny how you seem to overlook (or is it slective memory) what Gov. Chris Christie said about the response.

That was days ago. Did everything become hunky dory since then?

Grampa

78% Positive
16% Negative

Strange, most Americans said the same thing about Bush until someone spread the lie that the Superbowl was a lawless area that even police wouldn't go into. The simple fact that all any president can do is posture after a disaster, his job is to let people that actually know what they are doing run the relief efforts. I would give Obama, and Bush, a lot more credit if they didn't pretend they know what they are doing. I thought Obama's promise to use C-130s to fly in trucks was particularly moronic, whoever is actually in charge is using C-5s.

No they didn't

There are people pulling rotten food out of the dumpsters behind Key Food stores in New York, where the hell is Obama?

Why don't you educate us by supplying a detailed comparison of the response to Katrina and the response to Sandy? The only major difference I see is the local cops aren't walking off the jobs, or lining people up on the bridges to shoot them. I really don't blame Bush for what NOPD did though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back