From the outside looking in the response to Sandy doesn't look any different than

I never claimed to be. I can however see that both presidents DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS IN RESPONSE.

The difference is I'm throwing it it your faces this time and I'm holding Obama to the same standard Bush was held to by you

Funny how you seem to overlook (or is it slective memory) what Gov. Chris Christie said about the response.

That was days ago. Did everything become hunky dory since then?

Apparently you do have selective memory.

I never claimed to be. I can however see that both presidents DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS IN RESPONSE.

The difference is I'm throwing it it your faces this time and I'm holding Obama to the same standard Bush was held to by you

Funny how you seem to overlook (or is it slective memory) what Gov. Chris Christie said about the response.

Funny how Christie is suddenly the go to guy of the left.

Exact same thing? How soon did President Obama cut his vacation short to deal with the storm? How often did his staff update him on the damage the storm was causing? When a non-bias comparison is done it is clear one was a good response and the other was not so good.

Stranders NYer's having to defecate in their own buildings in the hallways..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reUi7ncHduQ]Stranded New Yorkers Are Defecating in Apartment Buildings - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's the point for the liberals on this forum.. YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER CRUCIFIED G. Bush for doing what he could at the time.. NOT EVER.. But you had to politicize a tragedy and make G Booosh in to a racist monster.. It was and is despicable and I don't even like the man..Now the shoe is on the other foot and some of you are actually acting like everything is ok.. but it's not..

Last edited:
Staten Island Resident Confronts Chuck Schumer; 'We Are Gonna Die!'

Video of NYer who is frightened they are going to die.. asks CHUCK Schumer, "When is the government coming?" 3 days these people left without food, heat, clothing, water..

God...that is horrible

Why is it that Republicans want to diisband FEMA?

Who do you want to step in? Private Charities?

Where are the Private Charities? Why aren't they saving these poor people?

You are the perfect example of what's wrong in this nation..

First off get youe FACTS right. Republican turned Independent,bet you hate that . Does it burn your balls that REPUBLICAN Christie had only positive things to say about the response. I do thoroughly enjoy the BS spread by the RWC .Comic Gold!

First off get youe FACTS right. Republican turned Independent,bet you hate that . Does it burn your balls that REPUBLICAN Christie had only positive things to say about the response. I do thoroughly enjoy the BS spread by the RWC .Comic Gold!

Christie is a Republican turned independent? When did that happen?

Strange, most Americans said the same thing about Bush until someone spread the lie that the Superbowl was a lawless area that even police wouldn't go into. The simple fact that all any president can do is posture after a disaster, his job is to let people that actually know what they are doing run the relief efforts. I would give Obama, and Bush, a lot more credit if they didn't pretend they know what they are doing. I thought Obama's promise to use C-130s to fly in trucks was particularly moronic, whoever is actually in charge is using C-5s.

No they didn't

The response was "Where the hell is Bush?"

There are people pulling rotten food out of the dumpsters behind Key Food stores in New York, where the hell is Obama?

why is that Obamas problem? State rights!

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

Grampa

Why don't you just admit that Obama did an outstanding job during the crisis?

Most Americans already have

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2012/10/Sandy-response.jpg

78% Positive
16% Negative

Even Republicans are saying he did a good job

I'd love to see a new poll in another day or so...

Here's the point for the liberals on this forum.. YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER CRUCIFIED G. Bush for doing what he could at the time.. NOT EVER.. But you had to politicize a tragedy and make G Booosh in to a racist monster.. It was and is despicable and I don't even like the man..Now the shoe is on the other foot and some of you are actually acting like everything is ok.. but it's not..

What did Bush do wrong?

1. Remained on vacation at his Crawford Ranch after Katrina hit
2. Flew to San Diego for a political dinner as floodwaters surged through New Orleans
3. On Wednesday (storm hit Monday) had Air Force One fly over the area as he was photographed serenely looking downward
4. Finally showed up on Thursday where he thought that telling Brownie that he did a heck of a job that the American people would believe him
5. Brown was the head of FEMA and his only experience was to lead a Quarter Horse Association
6. Bush failed to get Federal Aid on the ground until Thursday morning

What did Bush do wrong?

1. Remained on vacation at his Crawford Ranch after Katrina hit
2. Flew to San Diego for a political dinner as floodwaters surged through New Orleans
3. On Wednesday (storm hit Monday) had Air Force One fly over the area as he was photographed serenely looking downward
4. Finally showed up on Thursday where he thought that telling Brownie that he did a heck of a job that the American people would believe him
5. Brown was the head of FEMA and his only experience was to lead a Quarter Horse Association
6. Bush failed to get Federal Aid on the ground until Thursday morning

Federal response was almost immediate once Kathleen Babbling Blanco(D) allowed the feds to come into Louisiana.

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

From the outside looking in, you look like an idiot.

See how easy that is.

When Katrina hit, Bush was in Phoenix celebrating John McCain's birthday.

When Sandy hit, Obama was in the situation room meeting with FEMA.

Thank God for President Obama.

Forum List

Back