Clinton who infrequently tells the truth does this time!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Nov 2, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    BILL CLINTON: 'I may be the only person in America,' but I'm more excited about Obama this time...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6bt3IQd_6GI]Clinton: I may be the only person in America, but I'm more excited about Obama this time - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously folks... IF Bill Clinton is the ONLY one our country is in trouble if Obama is elected!
    Remember all of us NOW know Obama's incompetency and Clinton thinks Obama is better NOW.. with ON the job training?

2. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,610
    The Junkyard Dog's like a pinch hitter from the bench in the bottom of the ninth with two outs and nobody on, down by a couple or three runs.

3. clevergirl

clevergirl Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +563
    Is Obama really so stupid he can't see Bill throwing him under the bus? Bill Clinton is one of the most clever politicians from the 20th century...seriously. He, Bill Clinton, proves the point that though Obama may be a cerebral thinker, he's a stupid man.

4. liarintheWH

liarintheWH VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155
    What really bothers me is the zombies behind him. Did they even fucking listen to what the man just said? Let's all clap and cheer no matter what. These are the people voting for big ears. This country is in serious trouble. wow