From the dumbass minds that brought you Planned Parenthood...

Here it is. Of course, the advise is taken totally out of context. Typical for Erick Erickson, who created this faux outrage.

ISSUU - Healthy Happy Hot by IPPF

According to your link, it shows that the HIV recipient can choose to or not disclose their disease.

Of course disclosing the information is the right (and only) thing to do. Encouraging these folks that it's a choice of if or when is careless and not safe. Not disclosing is putting the other partner at risk and should be considered a crime.

Umm...you may be an idiot, not very smart, and ignorant as hell but I'd suggest you delete that link to your PHOTOBUCKET account.

Pretty daughter.

I've been talking about this for a long time - that people post links to things they really might not want to share on a message board. Never mind the people who are registered. There are almost always more than a thousand lookie loos.

Oh well. If they don't care that their name, address, children's names and more are often part of their own link, its their business, their decision.

And, the idiot lied about the PP, as did chronic failure Joe the (not)Plumber.

Planned Parenthood must be hoping more women will become pregnant by HIV partners and seek abortions as a solution.

Omg what you just said is so stupid on so many levels
And would Black Fag like to elaborate on that?

Abortions as a solution to HIV? Planned Parenthood wants more women to become pregnant? By people with HIV?

You're a lost cause S.J. Do the world a favor and stay away from the polls this November :thup:

According to your link, it shows that the HIV recipient can choose to or not disclose their disease.

Of course disclosing the information is the right (and only) thing to do. Encouraging these folks that it's a choice of if or when is careless and not safe. Not disclosing is putting the other partner at risk and should be considered a crime.

Umm...you may be an idiot, not very smart, and ignorant as hell but I'd suggest you delete that link to your PHOTOBUCKET account.

Pretty daughter.

I've been talking about this for a long time - that people post links to things they really might not want to share on a message board. Never mind the people who are registered. There are almost always more than a thousand lookie loos.

Oh well. If they don't care that their name, address, children's names and more are often part of their own link, its their business, their decision.

And it's still there.

I gotta admit I feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
Ahhh...If only Bristol Palin had taken that advise...she wouldn't be dragging around her bastard child, the product of a drunken, underage fuck session.

Where was it ever reported that she was drunk when having sex. You like pulling up links, pull that one up.

It was in her book stupid bitch.
And she posted it on her photo bucket acct.

Pretty daughter.

And it's still there.

I gotta admit I feel sorry for her.

In the past, I've even written CK about this but its up to the poster to decide how much of their private life they want to post.

and just what is so "dumb" about being smart and humane enough to limit how much horror is inflicted on people in this world, hmm? This is mostly due to not having enough resources( for a given area) made worse by overpopulation. and to foisting off on the taxpayers the upraising (or prison or welfare) for the kids (which they knew damned well that they couldnt or wouldn't provide)?

and just what is so "dumb" about being smart and humane enough to limit how much horror is inflicted on people in this world, hmm? This is mostly due to not having enough resources( for a given area) made worse by overpopulation. and to foisting off on the taxpayers the upraising (or prison or welfare) for the kids (which they knew damned well that they couldnt or wouldn't provide)?
The only impact Planned Parenthood has had on the population of the world is to insure that there are fewer American citizens in it. 45,000,000 fewer American citizens, to be exact against what, 7 billion? :ack-1:

Omg what you just said is so stupid on so many levels
And would Black Fag like to elaborate on that?

Abortions as a solution to HIV? Planned Parenthood wants more women to become pregnant? By people with HIV?

You're a lost cause S.J. Do the world a favor and stay away from the polls this November :thup:
Planned Parenthood deals in death. Their objective is to kill as many babies as possible for any reason or none at all. Women who become pregnant and find out they're HIV positive are perfect candidates for abortion and PP is poised to take advantage of these women. I can't help it if you refuse to see them for what they really are.

The statement never said you don't have to tell your partner , only that it is your right when to disclose. Many laws in countries, and in the US (the states), have laws about having to inform if you have HIV and you have sex..,

There should not be an "if" or "when" when it comes to disclosing the HIV disease. The when should be before engaging in sex.

HIV infected man charged with 21 counts of recklessly risking infection | FOX2now.com

There maybe laws, but how good are the laws to these victims he infected because he chose to keep his mouth shut and not disclose his condition?

Whaddaya know ... Yet another rw in favor of ending the First Amendment.

Do you have a daughter? For argument sake let's say you do. Say she is dating a young man who is HIV positive and decides to use his first amendment right not to disclose his condition and engages sex with your daughter, only to find out later (maybe) that he is in fact HIV positive? You're cool with this, right? For he is exercising his first amendment right.

There should not be an "if" or "when" when it comes to disclosing the HIV disease. The when should be before engaging in sex.

HIV infected man charged with 21 counts of recklessly risking infection | FOX2now.com

There maybe laws, but how good are the laws to these victims he infected because he chose to keep his mouth shut and not disclose his condition?

Do you have a daughter? For argument sake let's say you do. Say she is dating a young man who is HIV positive and decides to use his first amendment right not to disclose his condition and engages sex with your daughter, only to find out later (maybe) that he is in fact HIV positive? You're cool with this, right? For he is exercising his first amendment right.
You're expecting an honest answer from that fucktard???

You're expecting an honest answer from that fucktard???

No, not at all...what's laughable is the fact that person posted I was in favor of ending the First Amendment...

Forum List

Back