From the Ballot Box, to the Ammo Box.

Shit the fuck up loser!

You troll with that same nonsense year after year and you whined for four fucking years when Trump was President and eight years when Bush was President!

Also you damn idiot Conservatives are not the damn issue just like Liberals are not the damn issue either and the issue is Trump base and ignorant Progressive assholes like you that believe anyone that disagree with your mental midget way has to be unfit to govern!

So shut the fuck up and realize you are one truly ignorant asshole that just blames the wrong group of people for your miserable life!
I guess I have to apologize for assuming you are a complete bed wetting marxist drone.

I still assert the 2020 election was rigged and fraudulent mail in balloting put a potato in the WH.

You obviously don't agree, but if you disagree that vehemently with a vacuous dipshit like Clayton you're clearly capable of independent thought.

No you guys were not!

You guys protested his election and bitched and moan even until today about the stupid son of a bitch, so stop lying!

The only difference was you guys didn’t do a insurrection to stop the process but besides that you guys whined daily, and protested him on January 20th 2017 where people were arrested!

Also let remember Pelosi made it clear she never accepted Trump as the rightfully elected President and did everything she could to make sure everyone knew she was upset about him winning the Electoral College, so why must you lie?

Even until now you guys have yet to arrest the Son of a Bitch and just keep on whining about him, so let be clear you ain’t any better than the loser’s on the right!

You calling me a damn liar?

What a piece of shit you are!

So no riots during Trump time or looting by BLM or ANTIFA and no one once said anything nasty about Trump?

Got it and what fucking reality world are you from?

You are nothing but a leftist parasite that would have voted for Trump if he were still a Democrat!

You guys even protested his inauguration in 2017 and people were arrested or will you fucking lie and say it never happened and it is rightwing lies by CNN?

So stop fucking lying and admit you are just like any other Trumpster you fucking loser!
thumbup.gif

No you guys were not!

You guys protested his election and bitched and moan even until today about the stupid son of a bitch, so stop lying!

The only difference was you guys didn’t do a insurrection to stop the process but besides that you guys whined daily, and protested him on January 20th 2017 where people were arrested!

Also let remember Pelosi made it clear she never accepted Trump as the rightfully elected President and did everything she could to make sure everyone knew she was upset about him winning the Electoral College, so why must you lie?

Even until now you guys have yet to arrest the Son of a Bitch and just keep on whining about him, so let be clear you ain’t any better than the loser’s on the right!

You calling me a damn liar?

What a piece of shit you are!

So no riots during Trump time or looting by BLM or ANTIFA and no one once said anything nasty about Trump?

Got it and what fucking reality world are you from?

You are nothing but a leftist parasite that would have voted for Trump if he were still a Democrat!

You guys even protested his inauguration in 2017 and people were arrested or will you fucking lie and say it never happened and it is rightwing lies by CNN?

So stop fucking lying and admit you are just like any other Trumpster you fucking loser!

STOP LYING!
Listen up. No one on the left in office or otherwise in the democratic party PRAISED the violent RIOTERS. You are lying about Democrats.

We on the left were fine with the George Floyd murder PROTESTS daily, and spoke out against the rioters and rioting and violence.

I would never in a million gazillion years vote for Trump, because he is anti Christ in every word he speaks and in every action he takes.

Regardless of his Party he is and has always been arrogant, bold, vindictive, vengeful, deceitful, unforgiving, destructive, a man of lawlessness, a cheat, a thief, a crook, a chronic liar as a son of Satan would be, and spits in the face of God/Christ every single moment of his life....

YOU, can have him!! And you can start making and working out your excuses for why YOU supported him, that you are going to try to plea, on judgement day!

Good luck!

STOP LYING!
Listen up. No one on the left in office or otherwise in the democratic party PRAISED the violent RIOTERS. You are lying about Democrats.

Anybody got the unadulterated version of this file, before the lying democriminal "fact checkers" desecrated it? I'd appreciate having this file. TIA.

1668687970794.png

You make a good case and I can't say any of it is wrong, except that the "visceral reaction" to J6 and the leftist violence waged over the course of 18 months was grossly one sided. The attempts to burn down a Church, plus the destruction of monuments and wanton vandalism that took place on and off in DC by leftist lunatics along with the attempts to destroy federal property in other cities and the assaults on federal agents made J6 look like a Code Pink sit in at Pelosi's office. Besides that, efforts were made to prosecute and punish offenders that pelted agents and buildings with rocks, ice bottles, molotov's and fireworks only to have then VP candidate Harris' minions bail suspects out.

I hope you can acknowledge the resentment "right wingers" carry because of this.

You may not envision or believe in the plausibility of the federal government failing to react, or even failing to exist as the USSR did at some point should chaos ensue across the country but I can. In New Orleans during Katrina some buddies I have in the Nat'l Guard were deployed for that, and in just that ONE CITY the resources that finally made it in to regain control after a week of absolute lawlessness were tremendous. If there was an event of political upheaval in more than 10 major cities simultaneously I think the bottom drops out. In N.O. alone half the city cops took their Crown Vic's and issued gear home to protect their families, neighbors and homes. Spread that out across the nation in multiple regions and you'll have a serious shit storm I don't believe we would recover from.

Of course YOU AND I would defend the nation from people who sought to destroy it, but only to a degree. When it's agents within the government causing serious harm to the public and hordes of people react violently, count me out. I would not have defended the Monarchs in Moscow in 1917, nor the Bolsheviks in 1991. As I see the future of the US at the moment, we have all the makings of a total collapse right now. We have all the definitions of FAILED STATE in place in so many parts of the country that the 550 cord and 100MPH tape holding it together might not be enough. I'm not going to oppose my own fellow citizens for a lost cause.
I agree to a great extent, all Federal buildings even in the permissive "do little, let it die down" cities should be defended, brutally if necessary and attacks on those federal buildings and monuments owned by the all the people of this country be considered as attacks on the country itself, just as many of us thought about the J6 attack, and prosecuted strictly as Federal Crimes, in Federal Court, with Federal Prosecutors and Federal Judges protecting the interests of the whole country, as we the people have a case, whether local authorities seem to care or not. I don't for a second think that happened. I have the impression, those attacks on Federal property in those cities were mostly prosecuted the same as rest of the rioting, either only local half-hearted prosecutions, or let off as many of the rioters were in attacks elsewhere in those cities as more misplaced attempt at "fairness" in dealing with the rioters in general.

I realize the resentment of the "right wingers", but when it comes to Federal (which is the responsibility to all the people of the country vs local control, local prosecutors (some elected) and subject to local permissive influence of the same weak mayors and governors. So in the end, it not being treated the same as local control (or lack of control), the resentment of the "right wingers" for not having their day in the sun, free to attack our government itself, with little consequence means "Dick'.

I had friends in The Guard, sent down for Katrina aftermath also. They were federalized. Some were misused and made to support the disarming of regular citizens in their homes, not doing it themselves but as backup for local/state LE to do it. It left a bad taste in their mouth as they knew it was wrong in many cases to be involved in that, especially in time of crises and lack of normal police protection of these people.

I don't hold your view of the possibility of a coordinated uprising in 10 cities. We do not have the markings of failed state, and there will be no "collapse".

Forum List

Back