From the Ballot Box, to the Ammo Box.

What is the point of the thread?
Oh, he got the point correct if you go back and read post #17.
His assessment of the point of the thread in his last line was right-on, also.

Ha ha. The crowd afraid of drag queen shows is gonna break out the tuff guy stuff. Yea. Ok. You couldn’t take over an empty building on Jan 6. Excuse me if I laugh.

So many Trump cult pajama bois crying here. Good. Fascist sore-loser tears nourish the souls of patriots. Mmmmmm. So tasty.

None of the Trump cult sore-losers are going to get off their lardasses and do anything. They're hoping they can incite some mentally unstable people into doing violence for them -- again -- as they watch and frantically stroke themselves. That's the kind of sad fascist pervs they are.

Last edited:
These lefty bed wetters will be completely shocked when they find out the people who wanted to be left alone to live & let live will only endure so much before they decide they have to fight back.

Bunch of low-T girly men & insane obese women living in gender delusions & denial of reality want the country to explode in violence
Yeah Yeah Yeah....you scary........................... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You are right. The Left brings the violence. Their threats are hardly hollow. 20 billion in property damage, murders, looting and arson all used by the Left. Then bailed out by our VP and other Democrats to do it again.
Just like a spousal abuser....."Look what you made me do! Beat you up! It's your fault!"

Oh, he got the point correct if you go back and read post #17.
His assessment of the point of the thread in his last line was right-on, also.
Okay, I went back and read #17. Now that I understand his point, I'm sorry to say he is FOS! There was no election fraud. And you ain't gonna get your civil war, either! The reason you lost is quite simple, you have nothing to offer the country!

Okay, I went back and read #17. Now that I understand his point, I'm sorry to say he is FOS! There was no election fraud. And you ain't gonna get your civil war, either! The reason you lost is quite simple, you have nothing to offer the country!
Jeez, Billo. You've misunderstood me. I have been putting down the election fraud crap, don't want or would tolerate a civil war, and would be on the US Government's side if the radical asshole out there in their ignorance threw one.

Jeez, Billo. You've misunderstood me. I have been putting down the election fraud crap, don't want or would tolerate a civil war, and would be on the US Government's side if the radical asshole out there in their ignorance threw one.
Post #17 was talking about election fraud and civil war.

Billo is Weapons Grade Stupid. While I do disagree with you and believe election fraud is a serious issue, NO ONE WITH ANY DEGREE OF SANITY wants a violent event, but I would assert the left appears to be trying to agitate for one of any side is.

My concern is that the government fails, and can not respond to violent conflicts. Just like it failed to keep cities from being destroyed after George Kirby died of an overdose in police custody.

These lefty bed wetters will be completely shocked when they find out the people who wanted to be left alone to live & let live will only endure so much before they decide they have to fight back.

Bunch of low-T girly men & insane obese women living in gender delusions & denial of reality want the country to explode in violence
While you idlely sat on your ass the last fifty years while the pigs had a drug war.

Billo is Weapons Grade Stupid. While I do disagree with you and believe election fraud is a serious issue, NO ONE WITH ANY DEGREE OF SANITY wants a violent event, but I would assert the left appears to be trying to agitate for one of any side is.

My concern is that the government fails, and can not respond to violent conflicts. Just like it failed to keep cities from being destroyed after George Kirby died of an overdose in police custody.
Look, you are the one that created the thread and have yet to produce an ounce of election fraud to support your lunacy!

The fact is why the Republicans list is because of Generation Z and Women rejection of Trump selection and the increase in “ None of the Above “ vote and Libertarians that siphoned off votes because Trump picks were toxic.

Think about it when I say I wouldn’t vote Republican if Trump endorses the Candidate, and I didn’t vote Republican or Democrat this last election.

Now you will proclaim my vote was wasted but so was every Democrat vote also when a GOP member won and Texas is heavily Republican.

The Republicans were not cheated but what happened was is the Republicans once again allowed Trump to be the Trojan Horse he is and the sooner you learn Trump is your enemy the quicker the GOP can regain power!

Forum List

Back