From My Cold Dead Hands

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
That's just too sad, a man dying while defending his Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

From your link:
Willis was being served an emergency risk protective order following an incident at the house Sunday night. A niece said one of her aunts requested the protective order to temporarily remove his guns.
Oooo, wicked. A relative can accuse someone who won a family feud, get the police involved to grab his arms, and get him killed. Some relative. I guess the idea was once his guns were out of the way, that relative could walk right in, sit right down, and make his life as miserable as possible.

Could be, the man felt he needed protection from a relative and showed his gun to back them off the night before the complaint.

And that should be a death sentence for a man who was on his own property, keeping the peace as best he could?

That was a fubar situation on both sides, ten ways to Sunday.

That was a fubar situation on both sides, ten ways to Sunday.
The fem libs creamed their jeans on that one-even better than abortion.

I bet the dead guy's sister really feels like a POS for getting her brother killed.
It's sad when a family member rats another out to the police rather than trying to mend fences without police intervention. A mature person would be sorry. A calculating, domineering, and mean person might not be.

It happened to a friend of mine's dad. He didn't break any law. Over 2 decades ago.

It happened to a friend of mine's dad. He didn't break any law. Over 2 decades ago.
I'm sorry your friend's Dad had his life stolen from his family on account of being betrayed and humiliated by a relative, eager to get their way. I'm going to pray for the victims of relatives who betray someone they cannot otherwise manipulate into untenable situations set up by the relative's story to the police with no acknowledgment of greater wrongdoing on their part in the fracas preceding the report. Not included are those who told the truth to the Police from the hospital where a gunshot put them down.

You can pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives.

Great saying and absolutely true.

I'm sorry your friend's Dad had his life stolen from his family on account of being betrayed and humiliated by a relative, eager to get their way. I'm going to pray for the victims of relatives who betray someone they cannot otherwise manipulate into untenable situations set up by the relative's story to the police with no acknowledgment of greater wrongdoing on their part in the fracas preceding the report. Not included are those who told the truth to the Police from the hospital where a gunshot put them down.

It was actually a bad neighbor that made it happen.

Forum List

Back