From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the only colony in the world I'd love to live. As well as millions of ethnic Russians, hostages of the Kiev Junta in Ukraine.

Why don't come here?

What made you come to live in Moscow (you said you were not Russian)? It's not so easy to move to some other country and it's very expensive to live in Moscow. You have to have the people you can trust to help you.

Russian music is so patriotic.

In the USA we have one or two songs like that, and a third adopted from England --

- The Star Spangled Banner (from the War Of 1812)

- Oh Beautiful For Spacious Skies (1910)

- My Country Tis Of Thee (1831 from God Save Our King/Queen 1619)

In the USA we have one or two songs like that, and a third adopted from England --

Did you mean America the Beautiful?

I think you are missing some in there too. Halls of Montezuma? Battle Hymn of the Republic? There are others too. I just can't think of them right now.

Did you mean America the Beautiful?

I think you are missing some in there too. Halls of Montezuma? Battle Hymn of the Republic? There are others too. I just can't think of them right now.
Normally when I mention a song I take the first line.

That's fairly standard in the music education industry.

I play rhythm guitar and drums.

... And sure, John Phillip Sousa composed whole symphonies of American marching music.

But compared with the Russians we are really lame when it comes to patriotic music.

Hi everybody, I am from Russia, Moscow. I'd like to learn something about your new president.
dctqyzdtr8ky.jpg

You can tell how demented the liberals are when they just assume if you're not a liberal, then you must be a conservative. :dunno:
Look how demented these conservatives are ...they bark like dogs shit inside the house and then start whining when called a dog :2up: stop acting like a dog and maybe people will not think you are a dog DUH

Yup I myself prefer the moderate middle as well.

There was this chick at work who said she was a moderate too.

So I asked her if she ever votes for candidates from both parties.

She said "Never."

Obviously NOT a moderate then.

:D

"We aren't allowed to be Patriotic because it makes the liberals cry."<....you see that quote right there ...it is mindless whinny and really stupid ...it is Exactly what any god Damn Trump Rube would say....no whining , its annoying ....

Yup I myself prefer the moderate middle as well.

There was this chick at work who said she was a moderate too.

So I asked her if she ever votes for candidates from both parties.

She said "Never."

Obviously NOT a moderate then.

:D

A moderate wouldn't vote for either since neither party knows what the word "moderate" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back