From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, I am from Russia, Moscow. I'd like to learn something about your new president.
Comrade Johnson , our new POTUS (president of the U. S.) [his initials are DJT] {best not to let the CIA (in your case) or the NSA (in our case) catch you mentioning his name} gets along extremely well with Putin.

Putin of course is controversial. He (Putin) staged that entire Chechnyan thing and killed all those innocent people to make himself look patriotic.

However most people here in the USA have some clue that BHO (our past POTUS -- also good not to get caught mentioning his name either on the Internet) and his CIA botched Ukraine trying to turn them into another NATO ally. And that's why Putin finally put his foot down in Ukraine. Crimea is an extremely strategic port for Russia and has been for hundreds of years since before Katherine The Great.

John Paul Jones our favorite Naval hero worked for Katherine The Great by the way.

So right now relations between DJT and Putin are good. They seem like friends even though they have never actually met (according to DJT -- who keeps changing his story on whether he has or has not).

If you yourself are trying to figure out whether DJT is secure in the office of POTUS or not, nobody really knows.

He has a honeymoon period since he is a novice to get his ducks all in a row. He has blundered several times already, especially a few days ago by slandering our former POTUS BHO.

You in Russia have a procedure called "vote of no confidence". We don't have that.

We have "impeachment" -- direct removal from office for anyone in a Federal administration job. This is carried out by the two houses of our Federal legislature, called Congress. You have the Duma -- a legislature with no teeth nor power. Our legislatures are the foundation of all American power at the national and local levels. Our administrative leaders are subject to our legislatures in the case of corruption.

I doubt DJT would be impeached for any one thing. I suspect he would need a rather long list of missteps before the #2, #3, and #4 leaders in our Federal Government would take the necessary steps, which would then also require the concurrence of the #5 and #6.

#2 - VP Pence (Catholic)
#3 - House Speaker Ryan (Catholic)
#4 - Senate Leader McConnell (Protestant)
#5 - Senate Minority Leader Schumer (Jewish)
#6 - House Minority Leader Pelosi (Catholic)

Note that none of them is Russian Orthodox as in your Country.

Last edited:
Pelosi is in trouble with the Vatican and her local Bishop for supporting abortion rights.

These other Catholics are firmly anti abortion.

DJT is Protestant and has flip flopped on abortion, but by and large he is committed to nominating Supreme Court judges who are anti abortion, or so he has said, recently.

If you have any other specific questions about our leadership feel free to ask.

We call Putin "Uncle Vlad" here now. Can you believe it !!!

Please tell Uncle Vlad hello.

I don't know about all that, I just didn't know "Johnson" was a Russian surname.
Ivanovich would be the equivalent. Seriously.

Not exactly. Johnson and Ivanov are family names, and you are called Ivanovich only if your father has the name Ivan.
So if are Tom and your father is, for example, Jack, your full name in Russia will be Tom Jackovich.
No, your full name would be Tom Jackovich + Last name.

Maybe, Jackovlevich? :)

Trump is Putin's bitch. Whose bitch is Putin?
Putin was hand picked by a committee who were working Yeltsin (RIP Boris -- you were a great guy and a citizen of the World not just Russia) into retirement.

Putin took an oath not to prosecute Yeltsin as a condition of getting tapped for PRF (president of the Russian Federation).

I have not heard from any of my Russian contacts whether Putin is still subject to that committee or not.

I supposed in Russia you could get wacked any minute and not see it coming or even know about it. Some heavy nuclear material would end up in your food.

Comrade Johnson do you have any insights on this issue Comrade?

Wow, a few people here speak Russian. I'm impressed! Only Russian word I know in Russian is the definition of syphillis .........Rotzjakokoff.
You should teach that word to miketx .

He might need it.

Teach it to his daughter (the girl in his avatar) too.

:D

The Russian fighter/bombers performed very impressively in Syria.

That should give the Pentagon and also Beijing some serious pause.

The USA is definitely not the only bully on the block anymore.

A liberal Russian ..

Be careful in Russia the word 'liberal' is an insult :)
After watching American insane liberals, I'm sure the word "liberal" should be an insult all over the world. BTW, Russian liberal "leaders" have all been controlled and directed by USA Ambassador in Moscow, Mr. Taft. I sure hope, Trump has replaced that fat old bag by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back