From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Johnson, and I'm from Berlin.

Johnson is a common Russian name. NOT.

I've read on the Internet that Russian intelligence - the successor to the KGB - hires Internet trolls to promote false information and pimp Putin, and they take screen names and avatars of the local culture to pretend they are locals, i.e. pretend they are Americans on USMB.

And since it was on the Internet, it must be true.

I don't know about all that, I just didn't know "Johnson" was a Russian surname.

Well hello and welcome to the most wonderful place on the net ( had to write that seeing a mod is here )...:lmao:

Hope you enjoy your stay and discover being mental help a hell of a lit!

:iagree:

Hi everybody, I am from Russia, Moscow. I'd like to learn something about your new president.

Jake, our President is working closely with your Vladimir Putin. Together they will flip all 25 US Senate seats currently controlled by the Democrats in the 2018 midterm election. Stick around and don't get banned -- again

Wow, a few people here speak Russian. I'm impressed! Only Russian word I know in Russian is the definition of syphillis .........Rotzjakokoff.

Wow, a few people here speak Russian. I'm impressed! Only Russian word I know in Russian is the definition of syphillis .........Rotzjakokoff.

Or . . . they used a translation program, like Google Translate. :D Even you can write in foreign languages even if you don't really know what the heck you are saying.

Or . . . they used a translation program, like Google Translate. :D Even you can write in foreign languages even if you don't really know what the heck you are saying.
Beroof enige banke die afgelope tyd?

Да, каждый день

Да, каждый день
I need about 100k.

A lot of snow here too. We just got a foot of snow yesterday, but that is not good to me.

North Carolina?

When you figure out what's going on here --- would you please EXPLAIN it to me??

Yes, sure, you will be the first to know :)

I've read on the Internet that Russian intelligence - the successor to the KGB - hires Internet trolls to promote false information and pimp Putin, and they take screen names and avatars of the local culture to pretend they are locals, i.e. pretend they are Americans on USMB.

So you think that I am a KGB throll with a special mission? :). Well, it is not that easy to pretend to be an American, you have to know English well.

I don't know about all that, I just didn't know "Johnson" was a Russian surname.
Ivanovich would be the equivalent. Seriously.

Not exactly. Johnson and Ivanov are family names, and you are called Ivanovich only if your father has the name Ivan.
So if are Tom and your father is, for example, Jack, your full name in Russia will be Tom Jackovich.

Not exactly. Johnson and Ivanov are family names, and you are called Ivanovich only if your father has the name Ivan.
So if are Tom and your father is, for example, Jack, your full name in Russia will be Tom Jackovich.
No, your full name would be Tom Jackovich + Last name.

No, your full name would be Tom Jackovich + Last name.

Yes, yes, you know Russian traditions very well :) I meant a form of address, when I said 'full name'.

By the way, what does Yagr mean in the Chech langauge? Or it is not translated?

Johnson, it's so great to see somebody from Moscow on USMB. Moscow is my favorite city in the whole world... Поклонитесь от меня Москве матушке...

There are a few Russians on USMB: Sbiker and sharik for example. I'm an ethnic Russian from Eastern Ukraine (our lands have been part of Russia for centuries and then Ukraine annexed them after the USSR collapse).

We are trying to deliver true news from Russia and Ukraine to break Western propaganda, so that Western people (those who care) could know what's really going on. And you know what: a lot of Americans do care and that's what matters.

Last edited:
Johnson, it's so great to see somebody from Moscow on USMB. Moscow is my favorite city in the whole world... Поклонитесь от меня Москве матушке...

Hi, great to see you. Обязательно, спасибо.

I'm an ethnic Russian from Eastern Ukraine (our lands have been part of Russia for centuries and then Ukraine annexed them after the USSR collapse).

Why after? It was done in the USSR and it was not Ukraine, the Moscow rulers divided the territory in such a way. And why 'from Eastern Ukraine' if you consider it a territory of Russia? Western Russia or something like this in that case.

Yeah Johnson, and I'm from Berlin.

Johnson is a common Russian name. NOT.

I'm one of them. Sbiker is a typical name of American culture, so I'm typical american from... hm... from wherever the wild things are!!! (ChrisL, could I invite you for a several cups of coffee?:)))))))

Hi everybody, I am from Russia, Moscow. I'd like to learn something about your new president.
You are in the wrong place for learning about the new President. You are in the right place for learning about how divided and opinionated Americans are about him. This is a political forum with mostly subjective viewpoints and few objective ones. Too much misinformation and fraudulent news to get an accurate accounting or make and educated analysis of the President.

For good analysis, you must use the standards used by scholars and historians and be able to navigate through all the clutter and search out valid and reliable objective sources. There is very little of that here at this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back