From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a poster 'Johnson' from a couple other boards; pleasant fellow, with a sense of humor, Favored beheading Beatles fans, if they were over the age of 13 and still thought they were 'great', which is definitely a plus in anybody's book.

. Welcome!

I remember a poster 'Johnson' from a couple other boards; pleasant fellow, with a sense of humor, Favored beheading Beatles fans, if they were over the age of 13 and still thought they were 'great', which is definitely a plus in anybody's book.
. Welcome!

Thank you!
It wasn't me, I think, but I like the Beatls too.

I believe you ARE from Russia. American politics must have suddenly gotten very interesting to the citizens there.
Looking forward to getting the "other side" from you... Welcome...

Thank you! Of course, I am not from Russia, I am here, in Russia :)

Yeah.. That's why you are a special VIP diplomat to USMB. :up: I'm a bit worried tho. Because lately, our media and political coverage is sounding more like what my Russian friends in Silicon Valley called "disinformation entertainment" from their Soviet Union days. :badgrin:

When you figure out what's going on here --- would you please EXPLAIN it to me??

тебе здесь всегда рады./ You are Welcome here.

Большое спасибо! Thank you, it's very nice here!

Погода сегодня, как в родины? Comrade Johnson.

На Родине все отлично - слава Богу! :) Thank you, everything is allright, the weather is good too, a slight frost, a lot of snow :)

тебе здесь всегда рады./ You are Welcome here.

Большое спасибо! Thank you, it's very nice here!

Погода сегодня, как в родины? Comrade Johnson.

На Родине все отлично - слава Богу! :) Thank you, everything is allright, the weather is good too, a slight frost, a lot of snow :)

A lot of snow here too. We just got a foot of snow yesterday, but that is not good to me. I think it's a PITA.

Yeah Johnson, and I'm from Berlin.

Johnson is a common Russian name. NOT.

I've read on the Internet that Russian intelligence - the successor to the KGB - hires Internet trolls to promote false information and pimp Putin, and they take screen names and avatars of the local culture to pretend they are locals, i.e. pretend they are Americans on USMB.

And since it was on the Internet, it must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back