From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell how demented the liberals are when they just assume if you're not a liberal, then you must be a conservative. :dunno:
Look how demented these conservatives are ...they bark like dogs shit inside the house and then start whining when called a dog :2up: stop acting like a dog and maybe people will not think you are a dog DUH

That was stupid as all hell.

Not me ...I play on the warning track in Left Field ...if someone in the stands in left field heckles me I am climbing up there in the left field stands to see "what Up?"

You can tell how demented the liberals are wh
You want genuine stupid ...here it is ...I am a fucking Liberal do you see me crying snowflake ..:badgrin:

"We aren't allowed to be Patriotic because it makes the liberals cry."

Yes, you are definitely whining. Lol.
Yeah sure I am whining and you are complaining that liberals are oppressing you preventing you from being Patriotic:Boom2:"....I rate that as a 10 on the stupid scale

It was not I that come on here with lips quivering complaining that someone was keeping me from being me ...that was you whining :badgrin:

You can tell how demented the liberals are wh
You want genuine stupid ...here it is ...I am a fucking Liberal do you see me crying snowflake ..:badgrin:

"We aren't allowed to be Patriotic because it makes the liberals cry."

Yes, you are definitely whining. Lol.
Yeah sure I am whining and you are complaining that liberals are oppressing you preventing you from being Patriotic:Boom2:"....I rate that as a 10 on the stupid scale

It was not I that come on here with lips quivering complaining that someone was keeping me from being me ...that was you whining :badgrin:

I was joking, you idiot.

While I can understand the plight of the liberals wanting to help the poor, they have gone WAY off into left field with their hatred for some of the things that America really stands for, such as being self sufficient, justice, prosperity and economic growth, democracy, etc.

A liberal Russian ..

Be careful in Russia the word 'liberal' is an insult :)

And Putin is one of liberals...
Uncle Vlad beats the heck out of Khrushchev.

I can remember duck and cover drills in elementary school back in the 1960's after the Cuban Missile Crisis -- something about American missiles in Turkey and Russian missiles in Cuba.

If seriously, in Russia is exist Liberal party, many Russians sympathizing them and their leader, Zhirinovsky, looks like Trump (that's a real reason of Russians love to Trump :))) So, they are real liberals.... And people, Comrade Johnson talking about, are just trying to own term "liberal", while other Russians call them "LIBERASTS".....

And who is not a liberal in Russia in that case, may I ask? :)

What made you come to live in Moscow (you said you were not Russian)? It's not so easy to move to some other country and it's very expensive to live in Moscow. You have to have the people you can trust to help you.

Who told you that I said that I am not Russian? And I was born in Moscow, too.
Moscow? Is Moscow the only place where you want to live? How about Russia?

If seriously, in Russia is exist Liberal party, many Russians sympathizing them and their leader, Zhirinovsky,

Don't mislead Americans, so called 'Liberal-Democratic' party has nothing to do with anything but demagory. Their 'leader' is just a clown who tries to look like a fascist to get votes.

So, they are real liberals.... And people, Comrade Johnson talking about, are just trying to own term "liberal", while other Russians call them "LIBERASTS".....

Bullshit. Only morons use the term 'liberasts' in Russia. They call so other idiots with another idiocy.

Last edited:
If seriously, in Russia is exist Liberal party, many Russians sympathizing them and their leader, Zhirinovsky,

Don't mislead Americans, so called 'Liberal-Democratic' party has nothing to do with anything but demagory. Their 'leader' is just a clown who tries to look like a fascist to get votes.

Offcourse, and what? Show me at least one party, that cannot be accused in demagogy. Politics is a dirty game for all participants..

So, they are real liberals.... And people, Comrade Johnson talking about, are just trying to own term "liberal", while other Russians call them "LIBERASTS".....

Bullshit. Only morons use the term 'liberasts' in Russia. They call so other idiots with another idiocy.

The quantity of this "morons" is much more, than Moscow population with all unregistered guest workers...:)

"Liberals acting for freedoms of points of view, including those with which he doesn't agree.
Liberasts consider there are only two point of view - his own and wrong, which needs to be stopped up immediately..."

And who is not a liberal in Russia in that case, may I ask? :)

What made you come to live in Moscow (you said you were not Russian)? It's not so easy to move to some other country and it's very expensive to live in Moscow. You have to have the people you can trust to help you.

Who told you that I said that I am not Russian? And I was born in Moscow, too.
Moscow? Is Moscow the only place where you want to live? How about Russia?

Hmm, but in neighbour post you calling as "morons" a lot of population of Russian Federation, easily separating from them. Yes, Russia is Moscow too, but is Moscow is Russia too in your mind? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back