From Italy

Ciao! My name is Kris. I'm from Italy and i'm 22 years old.
Congratulation for this "social space". Here we talk about everything(economy,law,politic and other more) and is interesting part because every people can compare and improve or change his ideas.

:razz:

Greetings.... Welcome to our nightmare...:eusa_angel:

-Geaux

Congratulation for this "social space". Here we talk about everything(economy,law,politic and other more) and is interesting part because every people can compare and improve or change his ideas.

Welcome to USMB, Kris. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hi Kris

Welcome.

I'm taking my family to Italy in the summer. Are there are any off-the-beaten path places that tourists generally don't go but Italians do?

I can suggest you somewhere low-cost and the same time magic!:)
Try to come in "Reggio di Calabria" or can visit Calabria!:)

Similar to Malta and low cost-zone!:)

Hello Chris and welcome to our little group of posters with various visions for life in America.

Hello Kris..

1925545ltu676dm28.gif

:)

Ciao Kris !
Welcome to the board.

yhst-96277647721196_2267_70715371
Kris.....hope you enjoy posting here......

You do realize that you need to kiss Italian men on the cheeks, both of them, right?

Oh, and Germans do that too...

You do realize that you need to kiss Italian men on the cheeks, both of them, right?

Oh, and Germans do that too...

French too:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back