From an active E-Mail that I have received 3 times already...

IS the MEDIA more anamoured with CELEBS than it it with HOW an inexperienced Man got elected to the Highest office in the land that says he is OPEN to questions, and wants all IN THE OPEN...(But still has YET to prove it)...

And WHY doesn't the MEDIA delve into OBAM'S Past and PRESS HIM for details like they DO everyone else?

WHO has bought OUT the Media? WHAT are they afraid of?

THAT is the TOPIC.

If I go with George Soros and Bruce Wayne for $200, what do I get? :confused:

IS the MEDIA more anamoured with CELEBS than it it with HOW an inexperienced Man got elected to the Highest office in the land that says he is OPEN to questions, and wants all IN THE OPEN...(But still has YET to prove it)...

And WHY doesn't the MEDIA delve into OBAM'S Past and PRESS HIM for details like they DO everyone else?

WHO has bought OUT the Media? WHAT are they afraid of?

THAT is the TOPIC.

If I go with George Soros and Bruce Wayne for $200, what do I get? :confused:

An IDIOT BADGE...But you are repleat with them...so I will spare you this time...

An IDIOT BADGE...But you are repleat with them...so I will spare you this time...

Repleat?

And an idiot badge? Which gym master do I usually have to beat to get that one?

Is that before or after the rainbow badge? :confused:

Repleat?

And an idiot badge? Which gym master do I usually have to beat to get that one?

Is that before or after the rainbow badge? :confused:

"Truly Remarkable"

Regarding Obama, and the media's treatment of him and say TIGER WOODS?

I think it's truly remarkable that the press can investigate and find every woman Tiger Woods has had an affair with over the last few years; with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. They know not only the cause of the family fight, but even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that she used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge she used.

This is the same press—or is it—that cannot locate Obama's birth certificate, any of his college papers, financial records, or transcripts, or what passport he used when he traveled to Pakistan when travel there was prohibited for U. S. citizens.

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

"Truly Remarkable"

I think it's truly remarkable that the press can investigate and find every woman Tiger Woods has had an affair with over the last few years; with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. They know not only the cause of the family fight, but even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that she used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge she used.

This is the same press—or is it—that cannot locate Obama's birth certificate, any of his college papers, financial records, or transcripts, or what passport he used when he traveled to Pakistan when travel there was prohibited for U. S. citizens.

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

Well hey, I just want to know the order of badges I have to get them in.

After all.

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Teach Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhbLrSQKyY[/ame]
:cool:

Badges? I got the bobcat and the wolf, but never the Bear or webelos. and I always wanted those silver and gold arrowheads, too.

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

Well hey, I just want to know the order of badges I have to get them in.

After all.

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Teach Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokemon!

Gotta catch 'em all--

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhbLrSQKyY[/ame]
:cool:

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

Badges? I got the bobcat and the wolf, but never the Bear or webelos. and I always wanted those silver and gold arrowheads, too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ[/ame]

:lol:
"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

You seem to think that everyone but you and your band of freedom fighters are being tricked by some massive conspiracy.

LOL

Ponzi Scheme: The Federal Reserve Bought Approximately 80 Percent Of U.S. Treasury Securities Issued In 2009

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR SOME COFFEE AND A DEEP BREATH.

Oh my! A blog! Well isn't that just the nail in the coffin!

:rofl:

Oh this is too rich.

Please feel free to refute the info. That is if you have any stones.

You seem to think that everyone but you and your band of freedom fighters are being tricked by some massive conspiracy.

LOL

Ponzi Scheme: The Federal Reserve Bought Approximately 80 Percent Of U.S. Treasury Securities Issued In 2009

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR SOME COFFEE AND A DEEP BREATH.

Oh this is too rich.

He can't. Don't waste your time. He on these boards like any other Statist Obama psychophant drone.

He cannot address the topic or any plausible source that bolsters the topic. He's incapable of it. Read that TROLL. So just refer him to post 1.

Oh this is too rich.

He can't. Don't waste your time. He on these boards like any other Statist Obama psychophant drone.

He cannot address the topic or any plausible source that bolsters the topic. He's incapable of it. Read that TROLL. So just refer him to post 1.

Are you saying he would be shocked that I was alerted to this story by a hard core leftie?

But why are you going off-topic Thomas? :eek:

Forum List

Back