From an active E-Mail that I have received 3 times already...

He can't. Don't waste your time. He on these boards like any other Statist Obama psychophant drone.

He cannot address the topic or any plausible source that bolsters the topic. He's incapable of it. Read that TROLL. So just refer him to post 1.

But why are you going off-topic Thomas? :eek:

"Truly Remarkable"

Regarding Obama, and the media's treatment of him and say TIGER WOODS?

I think it's truly remarkable that the press can investigate and find every woman Tiger Woods has had an affair with over the last few years; with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. They know not only the cause of the family fight, but even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that she used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge she used.

This is the same press—or is it—that cannot locate Obama's birth certificate, any of his college papers, financial records, or transcripts, or what passport he used when he traveled to Pakistan when travel there was prohibited for U. S. citizens.

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

He can't. Don't waste your time. He on these boards like any other Statist Obama psychophant drone.

He cannot address the topic or any plausible source that bolsters the topic. He's incapable of it. Read that TROLL. So just refer him to post 1.

"Truly Remarkable"

I think it's truly remarkable that the press can investigate and find every woman Tiger Woods has had an affair with over the last few years; with photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. They know not only the cause of the family fight, but even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that she used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge she used.

This is the same press—or is it—that cannot locate Obama's birth certificate, any of his college papers, financial records, or transcripts, or what passport he used when he traveled to Pakistan when travel there was prohibited for U. S. citizens.

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

stop spamming

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

stop spamming

FUCK YOU Get On Topic ASSWIPE.

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

stop spamming

FUCK YOU Get On Topic ASSWIPE.

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

i was on topic, tossface.
you are in the middle of a crowded place after having vomited all over yourself and shit your pants. then you scream to draw attention to your mishap. you are a master at that.

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

The observation you make yourself that they could find something if it was there is correct.

All that information should be available from someone, somewhere. The point of the OP is that no one in the media is looking.

Since this topic has been derailed anyway, let me throw in something that I've been pondering - "Reverse Wag the Dog". If Obama's numbers keep plummeting, and he realizedsfinally that he is in way over his head, what better way to save face than to have an affair. He will be tossed out of office in mild disgrace and then people will forgive him. He will be remembered in the history books as a bad husband instead of a bad president. It worked for Jim McGreevy. Thoughts?

Let's all pitch in and get T a Sylvan scholarship.......whaddya say???

Last edited:
Let's all pitch in a get T a Sylvan scholarship.......whaddya say???

this.

that:
one-horses-hy-owls-who-whom.gif

and this from psychobabyonline:

dj_drool_bib.jpg

"Truly Remarkable"

Truly remarkable!

My ANSWER...

HERE

Was that the e-mail that also tells you that you may have won some Nigerian lottery and all you need to do is some a few thousand to some guy to have them sent the millions to you?

Too Bad I'm NOT a MOD here? I'd have bulleted this IDIOTIC post. Bodey? You're a Psychophant...Mindless at that.

Yeah, you've already demostrated how good a mod you are. :lol::lol::lol: How'd that work out, Mod'ing while drunk?

Fuck you DOGBreath. You are talking out your ASS as usual. Typical Drone behaviour you exhibit. It a valid question. ONE NONE of you panting Obama followers cannot answer.

You don't KNOW me or my Habits...and the TOPIC isn't about me DIPSHIT.

You're MIDLESS, and therfore must show it. You don't THINK. You are incapable of it.

The only one who is exhibiting drone behavior here is you. You seem to think that everyone but you and your band of freedom fighters are being tricked by some massive conspiracy.

I'll give you the same answer that I give the truthers about Bush, our Government is not competent enough to pull off such a massive conspiracy. Especially in this day and age. You do realize that for your theories to make sense that it would take thousands upon thousands of people across a wide range of political spectrums? :eusa_eh:

I'm not a Obama follower, but use your common sense Thomas.

Also, if you're going to call me what I assume is mindless, do spell it correctly.

Thanks,

Dogbert

P.S: Happy New Year

Sorry but that is not available in the Tommy the Tank Engine model.

All that information should be available from someone, somewhere. The point of the OP is that no one in the media is looking.

Since this topic has been derailed anyway, let me throw in something that I've been pondering - "Reverse Wag the Dog". If Obama's numbers keep plummeting, and he realizedsfinally that he is in way over his head, what better way to save face than to have an affair. He will be tossed out of office in mild disgrace and then people will forgive him. He will be remembered in the history books as a bad husband instead of a bad president. It worked for Jim McGreevy. Thoughts?

:lol::lol::lol: <<<<<<my thoughts on that scenario.

Forum List

Back