Friday Funny: What’ll happen to Bruce Jenner’s balls?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
have a chuckle. I :lmao:

SNIP:
Posted on February 27, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn | 8 Comments

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Wash. DC – Over the past year a rash of news stories surfaced speculating whether gold-medal winning Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner, 65, is undergoing a gender transition from male to female. Though Jenner has yet to publicly confirm the story, members of his extended family, including the Kardashian clan, have recently approached various news outlets confirming Jenner’s intention.

Now it appears a number of world leaders have picked up on the story and are wondering aloud “What will happen to Jenner’s balls if he completes the transition?”

Sources this week quoted Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu as suggesting it would be a monumental step if Jenner were to donate his balls to U.S. President Barack Obama. Netanyahu said, “Everyone knows Obama has no balls and it would be damn nice if he suddenly had Olympic sized balls. It would be a huge step forward for world peace. ”

German Chancellor Angela Merkel remarked, ” I don’t even have any balls, but everyone tells me I have a bigger set than Obama. I think it would be a great idea.”

ALL of it here:
Friday Funny What ll happen to Bruce Jenner s balls Fellowship of the Minds

She didn't have any to begin with did he...she...heshe?

Trivia: Where was the first sex change operation performed, and where was the concept brought into the fold of modern medicine? Before you guess the Mayo Clinic or Scandinavia because some nitwit posted as much on the Internet, don't waste your time. It was neither.

If anyone saw a few episodes of the reality show they would see early on that Kris and the girls had Bruce's balls
locked away some where...They walked all over that guy and he let them.

Forum List

Back