Frenso shooting spree : 3 people killed in suspect who yelled Allahu Akbar in Custody

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-4-18_13-58-9.png

Fresno shooting spree: 3 people killed, suspect who yelled 'Allahu Akbar' in custody

Oh look we're getting like Germany and Sweden isn't that so ever liberal loving to invite them in to do this.

UPDATED ARTICLE : VIDEOS OVER ON SITE

39-year-old Kori Ali Muhammad, who shot three people dead in downtown Fresno today before shouting “Allahu Akbar” also hated white people, according to police.
Muhammad fired off 16 shots as he targeted random people in the 300 block of North Van Ness Avenue at 10:45am this morning.

The shooter was already wanted in connection with the murder of a security guard outside a motel last week.

According to Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer, “Muhammad had expressed hatred toward white people and the government. The chief said he shouted “Allahu Akbar” before turning himself into police,” reports the L.A. Times.

It has since emerged that the killer had branded Steve Bannon a “white devil” on his Facebook page.

View image on Twitter
C9uZ6fOUMAAiEqm.jpg:small

Follow
Jack Posobiec

✔@JackPosobiec

Fresno killer labeled Steve Bannon a "grafted white devil"

2:25 PM - 18 Apr 2017 · Washington, DC

Muhammad also ‘liked’ MSNBC, CNN, Black Lives Matter leader Sean King, Van Jones, Thew Young Turks and numerous other leftist/social justice groups.

In a video clip, Muhammad vows to “bring destruction & wrath upon America” and “white devils”.

Man Who Shouted “Allah Akbar” After Murdering Three ‘Hated White People’

Last edited:
Thank god they have such strict gun control there. Seems to be working real good:uhh:

He screamed, "I hate white people!"

No problem, cause I sure as shit hate THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE.

America does deserve this. Should have picked our own fucking cotton.

One article said he had posted on Facebook that he hated whites and was going to kill some. Nice follow up work by whomever on that one.

People who live in these fascist gun free zones get what the ask for.

Three dead in central Fresno shooting spree; suspect caught, linked to Motel 6 slaying

Read more here: Three dead in central Fresno shooting spree; suspect caught, linked to Motel 6 slaying | The Fresno Bee

Three people were shot and killed after a man went on a shooting spree Tuesday in Fresno, randomly shooting at four white men, killing three, before he was taken into custody, police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

The 39-year-old suspect, identified as Kori Ali Muhammad, is also suspected in the fatal shooting of a security guard outside a Motel 6 on Blackstone Avenue in central Fresno Thursday. He is facing four counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder, Dyer said. He said Muhammad had expressed dislike of whites in Facebook posts; all of the victims were white. Dyer called it a “random act of violence.”

Two of the people shot outside Catholic Charities, on Fulton Street just north of downtown, may have been clients of the social service agency, not employees, Dyer said. The third victim was a passenger in a Pacific Gas & Electric truck. A fourth man was shot at but not injured.

kori.jpg

And ABC news break reporter on the radio said he screamed Allah Akbar when apprehended. Under Obama, that reporter would have never said that.

Aww crap. I posted it in the badlands. I guess they should merge of delete one.

Looks like he's got a dildo on his cap. Cool. I wonder if FBJ can copy that? It's a good thing he left the ball sack off or it would cover his eyes.

That's a Negro NOT an Ahab.

Negroes have been a crime problem since the end of the US Civil War.

Looks like he's got a dildo on his cap. Cool. I wonder if FBJ can copy that? It's a good thing he left the ball sack off or it would cover his eyes.

OMG I can't stop lmfao on that comment, just about pissed myself.

Mosques should be monitored or closed.In DC many 30ish young people Muslims desperately want dis affiliation from this and have told me that 20-30% of all Mosques are up to no good and should not continue to be open

... Is that seriously the guy who did it?!? o_O

I sense mental issues here - Think's he's a unicorn? ... an Egyptian Unicorn maybe?

Forum List

Back