Frenso shooting spree : 3 people killed in suspect who yelled Allahu Akbar in Custody

His twitter page is here with weird photos

Kori ALI MUHAMMAD (@BGODMAC) on Twitter
The guy is freaking nuts

What's scary is there are 8 likes to the video
And his other video uploads
MASTERMIND ORGANIZED

What's strange is that in the picture of him, his head penis is standing up, and in this video it's hanging down. What's up with that? Or down......

wacko.jpg

These Gawd Danged Amish!

Cant live with 'em and cant shoot 'em either!

Suspect in Fresno shooting spree that killed 3 shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when arrested
The slave trade in America pretty much was a result of a Muslim purge in Africa by Islam.
Bosnia was an example of Christians getting fed up with Muslims and started shooting at them.
I also remember the same thing happening in India....when the Muslims decided that they needed their own country which became Pakistan.
Similar instances in Lebanon.....and then there's the conflict in Israel.

I just think that Muslims are a misunderstood people.

These Gawd Danged Amish!

Suspect in Fresno shooting spree that killed 3 shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when arrested
The slave trade in America pretty much was a result of a Muslim purge in Africa by Islam.
Bosnia was an example of Christians getting fed up with Muslims and started shooting at them.
I also remember the same thing happening in India....when the Muslims decided that they needed their own country which became Pakistan.

Let them do their misunderstanding in their own country.

His next video has info too.
The guy is freaking nuts

What's scary is there are 8 likes to the video
And his other video uploads
MASTERMIND ORGANIZED

Ten likes on his video now.

Mentally ill progressives cheering on their fellow protesters.

Looks kinda occultist to me. People can take themselves in to some very strange places. I knew this gal that was always accusing other people, she had a very resentful streak in her too. She and a bud got involved with a wegee [sic] board and she was telling me about what happened to them. Her husband told me once, 'she never likes other women but she really likes you' he thought that was odd and so did I. Anyhow the board experience they said some kinda chant and something threw one of them up against the wall. She said 'I threw that thang way', I don wan that in my house', not realizing she had already brought it into her house. She died a few years later.

These Gawd Danged Amish!

Let them do their misunderstanding in their own country.
Some of them think the world would be better if there was only Muslims on it.

Another directionless, fatherless black male angrily in full flight from reality, blaming all and personally responsible for zero, half ass wrapping himself into a 7th century retaliatory faith
Democrats, starting with the first day obama was in office have been telling this man that all of his failings are because of white people

Forum List

Back