Frenchman beaten and has hand cut off by rioters

He was defending his property, migrant thugs beat him and cut his hand off, who knows what else they did to him…
****WARNING GRAPHIC****

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 9.18.05 PM.png

Twitter no longer lets you view posts without an account with them.

He was defending his property, migrant thugs beat him and cut his hand off, who knows what else they did to him…

****WARNING GRAPHIC****

Good thing he didn't have a gun to stop it........errrrrrrr....or something.....

Temporary for many years!

...or after the elections at the very least!

We had so many hopes for Twitter when Elon took over.....now we have none.:mad:

Nothing has changed.
You were warned he was controlled opposition . CIA from the beginning .

****WARNING GRAPHIC****

I was in Boston last week, and read where Ben Franklin memorialized his parents. He cited their "reason and hard work", and felt this was the foundation to a successful life. I pondered that a bit--how deeply American that is, how it USED to pervade our culture. Reason and hard work.

That is not universal in the world.

Nations forget that to their destruction.

I was in Boston last week, and read where Ben Franklin memorialized his parents. He cited their "reason and hard work", and felt this was the foundation to a successful life. I pondered that a bit--how deeply American that is, how it USED to pervade our culture. Reason and hard work.

That is not universal in the world.

Nations forget that to their destruction.
Wise words. ^^^

Temporary for many years!

...or after the elections at the very least!

We had so many hopes for Twitter when Elon took over.....now we have none.:mad:

Nothing has changed.

Unfortunately, we can't blame it all on Elon.
He wants change, but obviously the people he still has running it still think WOKE.

I could be wrong. Elon could be the biggest liar since the New DNC took over the Democrat party in 1962.

Shows once again why Frenchies rarely know what the other hand is doing . It is also the main reason they run backwards so often --- not so much from cowardice but to see what mistakes they have just made .

Forum List

Back