French police have guns...but are too afraid to use them....

They were taught to a anti-gun ideology I guess. :eusa_think:
Unfortunately guns are indispensable to fight criminals and terrorists. There's no other way.
So the French government should give its police the freedom to use guns (according to the law of course!) :)

for the record------cops in the USA , at least in my town------very large and important
urban center--------THEY ARE VERY RESTRICTED -----and have to go thru a hellish
RITUAL every time they shoot a bullet

Damn, as a conservative american I must shat myslef over the lack of gun violence in other societies.

All liberals are cowards. The French have been appeasing cowards since before WW2.

Damn, as a conservative american I must shat myslef over the lack of gun violence in other societies.

Yes......they are lucky they don't have democrats over there...since democrats are the ones doing almost all of the illegal shooting in the United States....

But...don't worry, they have been importing violent immigrants for decades...and the children of those immigrants are now doing the gun crime that regular Europeans don't do.....

Yes......they are lucky they don't have democrats over there...since democrats are the ones doing almost all of the illegal shooting in the United States....

But...don't worry, they have been importing violent immigrants for decades...and the children of those immigrants are now doing the gun crime that regular Europeans don't do.....

criminals rarely vote

Forum List

Back