French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

image.jpg

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

His comments caused outrage on social media.

I would love to know what the 25 yo think of his body. Wouldn't you? hahahahahahaha

He strikes a very shallow chord that one. Ageists are just dumb.

Greg

What's wrong with Kylie? :boobies:

Kylie who??

Greg

Minogue.

Your best export.

She's a sweet little thing. Nice voice but more popular with the Brits these days. Liked her first song:

then she went...well..a bit tarty, as was the style of the day I suppose. I like to hear that she's doing well though. She had a good little role in Dr Who.

Greg

I would love to know what the 25 yo think of his body. Wouldn't you? hahahahahahaha

Greg

Kylie who??

Greg

Minogue.

Your best export.

She's a sweet little thing. Nice voice but more popular with the Brits these days. Liked her first song:

then she went...well..a bit tarty, as was the style of the day I suppose. I like to hear that she's doing well though. She had a good little role in Dr Who.

Greg

Her latest one is good.

The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all,” he said, adding that he preferred to date Asian women, particularly Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.

“It’s perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed.”

Moix has won several literary prizes including the prestigious Prix Goncourt for a first novel and the Prix François Mauriac from the Académie Française for his 1996 debut work Jubilations Vers le Ciel, has directed three films and is the host of a popular TV talkshow.

His comments caused outrage on social media.

Greg

Kylie who??

Greg

Minogue.

Your best export.

The Seekers had a lot better run of music/hits. I liked them a lot as a kid.

Greg

Greg

Kylie who??

Greg

Minogue.

Your best export.

Greg

Her latest one is good.

I don't see much modern music these days; not much worth listening to. Have to go top up some Jerry Cans (water and diesel) for the sailing. I'll be back in a few days but will see if we get some wifi out in Moreton Bay. May even go up to Mooloolaba.

God Bless and keep the home fires burning; bloody hot here.

Greg

Kylie who??

Greg

Minogue.

Your best export.

Greg

Her latest one is good.

I don't see much modern music these days; not much worth listening to. Have to go top up some Jerry Cans (water and diesel) for the sailing. I'll be back in a few days but will see if we get some wifi out in Moreton Bay. May even go up to Mooloolaba.

God Bless and keep the home fires burning; bloody hot here.

Greg

Have a great time.

Well that's obvious. Men do not marry women for their smarts. That's not a news flash.

Seriously, when I was in school, 'reading' playboy magazine for the articles, was a joke for a reason.

And of course women like smart men. It's not because we look good or something. No girl wants to marry an idiot. File that news flash under "duh".

Plenty of men are intimidated by smart women.

where are the nice girls who are willing to be friends and help us practice get really really good at full body massage?

And what are nice girls suppose to do, to pass the time while you are practising? Read the newspaper?
They could. Women don't need to talk while getting a massage if you don't want to. It about being friendly and beneficial even in the most therapeutic of manners and fashions in modern times.

Forum List

Back