French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

I'm not an expert

but i think that many 40 and 50 year old...and more.....are much more attractive than fat overweight, pimply ugly 20s and 30s yucky years old

but that's just me

If you are not obese but groovy at 50, or at any age, then you win the men. Too bad you have only 25 % chance to be that. The OP postulates a 50 cutoff. But the actual cutoff is not the 50 but the BMI.
only women with lousy intuition don't find boy friends who are willing to help them increase their metabolism; just for fun and practice, not drama and gossip.

It is always your fault why a fatso is a fatso.

Post your BMI and age, big talker.
My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Gosh, life instruction from someone who mistakes the advantages of youth as personal virtues. Certainly never seen THAT happen before. :rolleyes:

Talk to me about what middle-aged people should and shouldn't do when you actually are one.

Your post sounds like an excuse to be a fatso. Here is a much better excuse for you. Americans are fatsos mostly because they are restricted to eat only chemical foods. Eating the usual artificial American food will quickly make you fat no matter what you do, even if you go hungry.

In a country where 75 % are obese, the other 25 % doesn't need to be of substance. This is like the reversal of the ww2 dating years, when women dated any jerk because he was not yet dead. The 25 % woman can be as much a jerk as she wants to be.

Sorry, but I have no frigging clue what you're babbling about. What does obese have to do with this thread topic? What point do you think you're making here?

If you are not obese but groovy at 50, or at any age, then you win the men. Too bad you have only 25 % chance to be that. The OP postulates a 50 cutoff. But the actual cutoff is not the 50 but the BMI.

You'd be surprised just how little appearance matters to some people.
Yes I am surprised. I've just chatted with the world's ugliest shop assistant today about her fiancée. I doubt if her fiancée could grow a pot belly bigger than hers after years of continuous beer gasling.

Degeneration of the human genome comes to mind. This is like pain management. Like in pain management prolonged and forced exposure to utter ugliness programs your brain to start liking it.

How do you figure ugliness is a "degeneration" of anything? Are you assuming that most people back in the day were fashion models?

Ugliness is a result of falling out of balance with your environment, so your 300 pound pot belly is ugly. And forcing people into an artificial environment that pushes for such imbalance results in degeneration. So ugliness is indeed a form of degeneration. Back in the days, the starving whore girl with her anorexia was less ugly than today's 300 pound average American.

I'm not an expert

but i think that many 40 and 50 year old...and more.....are much more attractive than fat overweight, pimply ugly 20s and 30s yucky years old

but that's just me

I think that fat women have teeth in their vaginas,
so we need to warn people to beware. There is an additional government study that establishes why lesbians are fat. I will find the link. Not a surprise.

only women with lousy intuition don't find boy friends who are willing to help them increase their metabolism; just for fun and practice, not drama and gossip.

My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Already 23, huh, and so young. Hmm. My BMI is WELL below 20, in fact, it has just snuck up above underweight AND I'm nearly 50 years old. So rest assured by the time you're my age, you'll be overweight, no doubt about it. Not very "ideal".

I don't know where you get the idea that all Americans gorge themselves or eat beyond being full. I guess you just broadbrush people because it's easier, and kinda lazy. (shrug)

A couple of posts above, you declared that you were fat. So, what are you, fat or shapely? If you were born after 1985, you have 75 % chance that you are fat, and 25 % chance that you are shapely. Not very good odds.

Also, Americans are empty and bored. They fill the emptiness with food. Even after church.

But even if they didn't, the chemical composition of American food gets them. Only in America can you go hungry and in the same time gain weight to get fat.

Here is what I said:

Dude you really have a thing for fat Americans, don't you? For the record I'm not hung up on it because I myself am fat, not that it matters.

Meaning, I'm not calling you out on YOUR hang up because I am fat. I'm not fat. My BMI is barely above underweight, as I said--way, way and way below yours. At your BMI, you will undoubtedly be officially overweight by the time you're my age, if not before. Count on that.

Already 23, huh, and so young. Hmm. My BMI is WELL below 20, in fact, it has just snuck up above underweight AND I'm nearly 50 years old. So rest assured by the time you're my age, you'll be overweight, no doubt about it. Not very "ideal".

I don't know where you get the idea that all Americans gorge themselves or eat beyond being full. I guess you just broadbrush people because it's easier, and kinda lazy. (shrug)

A couple of posts above, you declared that you were fat. So, what are you, fat or shapely? If you were born after 1985, you have 75 % chance that you are fat, and 25 % chance that you are shapely. Not very good odds.

Also, Americans are empty and bored. They fill the emptiness with food. Even after church.

But even if they didn't, the chemical composition of American food gets them. Only in America can you go hungry and in the same time gain weight to get fat.

And yet I have beat those odds, and you will not. Your mouth is already fat and full of rot, that's for sure.

women over fifty are never too old for full body massage, one to three hours at a time.

You must be worn out by now.
thank goodness women don't really believe in equality or equal rights or insist the endurance and stamina time, she be coming.

If you think women don't really believe in equality or equal rights, you need to get out more. They certainly do.
not for free when the guy has no money.

I love Capitalism for the market based metrics.

women over fifty are never too old for full body massage, one to three hours at a time.

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality or equal rights or insist the endurance and stamina time, she be coming.

If you think women don't really believe in equality or equal rights, you need to get out more. They certainly do.

If she loved him, it would be free.

If gun lovers loved their republic as much as they allege to love their guns, we would have no security problems in our free States.

Back to you being broke? You have been complaining about this for at least 2 years. Maybe you should get a job?

But your financial situation does not change the fact that most women want equality and equal rights.

equality for women could mean, sexual charity should also cover multitudes of sins.

Daniel isn't interested in love. He wants to avoid having to pursue or seduce, and have them volunteer to come strip down to be groped.

Back to you being broke? You have been complaining about this for at least 2 years. Maybe you should get a job?

But your financial situation does not change the fact that most women want equality and equal rights.
All it takes is "gold" to find a good woman of Religious morals like Ruth under Capitalism?

equality for women could mean, sexual charity should also cover multitudes of sins.

Absolute nonsense. Equality means both genders have equal power in making choices.

Offering a pity fuck to someone has nothing to do with equality.

Daniel isn't interested in love. He wants to avoid having to pursue or seduce, and have them volunteer to come strip down to be groped.
whatever shall i do if women should ever fornicate me into relationship submission.

whatever shall i do if women should ever fornicate me into relationship submission.

Grunt and point?

Absolute nonsense. Equality means both genders have equal power in making choices.

Offering a pity fuck to someone has nothing to do with equality.
Charity is claimed to cover multitudes of sins. Story tellers only tell stories about equality.

All it takes is "gold" to find a good woman of Religious morals like Ruth under Capitalism?

You want a woman with religious morals, but you want her to come to you and offer to strip down and have you grope and fuck her? And you don't see the ridiculous hypocrisy there?

Forum List

Back