French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

If you think women don't really believe in equality or equal rights, you need to get out more. They certainly do.
not for free when the guy has no money.

I love Capitalism for the market based metrics.

If she loved him, it would be free.

Daniel isn't interested in love. He wants to avoid having to pursue or seduce, and have them volunteer to come strip down to be groped.
whatever shall i do if women should ever fornicate me into relationship submission.

Grunt and point?
i was thinking more along the lines of, "thank you ma'am, may i have another".

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality or equal rights or insist the endurance and stamina time, she be coming.

If you think women don't really believe in equality or equal rights, you need to get out more. They certainly do.

Back to you being broke? You have been complaining about this for at least 2 years. Maybe you should get a job?

But your financial situation does not change the fact that most women want equality and equal rights.
All it takes is "gold" to find a good woman of Religious morals like Ruth under Capitalism?

You want a woman with religious morals, but you want her to come to you and offer to strip down and have you grope and fuck her? And you don't see the ridiculous hypocrisy there?
that is Your story, story teller. true women of morals should have no problem fornicating me into a relationship and insist it is for my own Good.

Daniel isn't interested in love. He wants to avoid having to pursue or seduce, and have them volunteer to come strip down to be groped.
whatever shall i do if women should ever fornicate me into relationship submission.

Grunt and point?

I wasn't even thinking.

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality or equal rights or insist the endurance and stamina time, she be coming.

I would think the first thing you would do if that happend is wakeup and change the sheets.

equality for women could mean, sexual charity should also cover multitudes of sins.

Absolute nonsense. Equality means both genders have equal power in making choices.

Offering a pity fuck to someone has nothing to do with equality.
Charity is claimed to cover multitudes of sins. Story tellers only tell stories about equality.

And what sins would women be covering by their sexual charity?

Back to you being broke? You have been complaining about this for at least 2 years. Maybe you should get a job?

But your financial situation does not change the fact that most women want equality and equal rights.
All it takes is "gold" to find a good woman of Religious morals like Ruth under Capitalism?

You want a woman with religious morals, but you want her to come to you and offer to strip down and have you grope and fuck her? And you don't see the ridiculous hypocrisy there?
that is Your story, story teller. true women of morals should have no problem fornicating me into a relationship and insist it is for my own Good.

You specifically said "religious morals". What religion suggests a woman fucking you into a relationship?

Grunt and point?

I wasn't even thinking.
that can work too.

Grunt and point?

I wasn't even thinking.

Best not to think about Daniel lurking out there.

equality for women could mean, sexual charity should also cover multitudes of sins.

Absolute nonsense. Equality means both genders have equal power in making choices.

Charity is claimed to cover multitudes of sins. Story tellers only tell stories about equality.

my new girl friend could inform me she is in "goldilocks" mode and looking for a new dp guy.

You specifically said "religious morals". What religion suggests a woman fucking you into a relationship?
bearing true witness about fornicating me into a really serious religious relationship.

Grunt and point?

I wasn't even thinking.
that can work too.

It would have to.

my new girl friend could inform me she is in "goldilocks" mode and looking for a new dp guy.

If you have a new girlfriend, why are you still claiming low numbers and inexperience?

And I don't see you and your girlfriend looking for a 3rd person as being an answer to my question.

What sins would women be covering by their sexual charity? What sins have they committed that need covering?

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights and don't try to intimidate us guys by proclaiming; don't let me catch You standing in front of a wall. i may not take No, for an answer.

If you have a new girlfriend, why are you still claiming low numbers and inexperience?

And I don't see you and your girlfriend looking for a 3rd person as being an answer to my question.

What sins would women be covering by their sexual charity? What sins have they committed that need covering?
she can claim; what, you need more sexual charity or something?

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights and don't try to intimidate us guys by proclaiming; don't let me catch You standing in front of a wall. i may not take No, for an answer.

YOu have some bizarre fantasies.

Why should she? If she can get a more attractive man or one who works to get her, why should she offer a charity fuck for someone who claims "equality" means women should jump at the chance to be groped because some men would jump at the chance to be groped by a woman?

Wow, this guy sounds like a Republican.

He sees women as sex objects only and not much use for anything beyond that.

Republicans legislate women’s bodies when they don’t legislate men’s bodies.

Because Republicans see women as baby factories.

They don’t see them as distinct and individual human beings.

Wow, this guy sounds like a Republican.

He sees women as sex objects only and not much use for anything beyond that.

Republicans legislate women’s bodies when they don’t legislate men’s bodies.

Because Republicans see women as baby factories.

They don’t see them as distinct and individual human beings.

More obfuscation.

Why should she? If she can get a more attractive man or one who works to get her, why should she offer a charity fuck for someone who claims "equality" means women should jump at the chance to be groped because some men would jump at the chance to be groped by a woman?
i love capital based metrics for free.

Forum List

Back