FreedomWorks and Saul Alinsky

Sure bud...I wonder why there are so many views and no response from the right. They pretend to hate Saul publicly then stroke his dead cock behind closed doors.

Rightwing politicians and propagandists accusing Obama of Alinsky tactics,

classic projection.

The Left has been using Saul Alinsky's tactics for decades.
The Right is just now catching on.
The Middle is STILL getting fucked by BOTH sides.

Cue Led Zeppelin, "The Song Remains The Same".... :eusa_shhh:

See, I showed a link from Freedomworks showing they think his book is the best thing since sliced bread. You showed nothing and expect to be taken seriously. You got that link yet or are you going to type another Haiku?

Sucks that the right are turning your tactics against you, huh? I can feel your butthurt. :lol:

The Left has been using Saul Alinsky's tactics for decades.
The Right is just now catching on.
The Middle is STILL getting fucked by BOTH sides.

Cue Led Zeppelin, "The Song Remains The Same".... :eusa_shhh:

See, I showed a link from Freedomworks showing they think his book is the best thing since sliced bread. You showed nothing and expect to be taken seriously. You got that link yet or are you going to type another Haiku?

Sucks that the right are turning your tactics against you, huh? I can feel your butthurt. :lol:

In the real world they call that "unsubstantiated allegations" :eusa_shhh:

I get the impression that you won't accept ANY connection. I could show you a picture of Alinsky butt-fucking Obama and you'd STILL deny it... :cuckoo:

I get the impression that you won't accept ANY connection. I could show you a picture of Alinsky butt-fucking Obama and you'd STILL deny it... :cuckoo:

Obama was like 10 when the guy died. Know who DID meet Alinsky...called on him to help him out in fact? George Romney.

120 views and no response from the right? indefensible..lol

Idiot. Spambots view threads, not necessarily members. Damn, you are on a moron roll today.

I tire of your bullshit...120 views is 120 views dumbass unless you are saying it's not.

Dont come back with the "it could be or could not be" bullshit either. Take a side for once.

120 views and no response from the right? indefensible..lol

Idiot. Spambots view threads, not necessarily members. Damn, you are on a moron roll today.

I tire of your bullshit...120 views is 120 views dumbass unless you are saying it's not.

Dont come back with the "it could be or could not be" bullshit either. Take a side for once.

You implied that 120 views meant 120 posters had read it. That is not the case... it's not my problem if you're too dumb to know that.

What's good for the goose.... :cool:

You're missing the point. Newt bashes Alinsky, when he's obviously read the book AND took notes! :cool:

Zzz.

It hasn't dawned on you that it is possible that Gingrich SEEMS to follow SOME of the "rules" against the filthy liberal Democrat Parody agenda BECAUSE liberal Democratics are worth nothing more than marginalization.

Zzz.

It hasn't dawned on you that it is possible that Gingrich SEEMS to follow SOME of the "rules" against the filthy liberal Democrat Parody agenda BECAUSE liberal Democratics are worth nothing more than marginalization.

It's Ninja politics, a race for the most brutal and the most dirty. The left go to a new low, then the right rushes to catch up.

I'd blame Obama, but the filth started before him. Obama is a product of raw sewage politics, not the cause.

The whole "the left did it first, and now the right is doing it too" thing is pure nonsense.

Both the "left" and the "right" have been using the same dirty tactics forever.

Politics is the second-oldest profession.

Albany's FreedomWorks manager trains group | FreedomWorks

ALBANY — Using the rules of a well-known leftist organizer can work just as well for organizations desiring to influence the government to stop taxing and spending, said Nan E. Swift, a campaign manager for FreedomWorks.

“We don’t want anything. We want less. Less taxes, less government,” Swift said. “Alinsky understood how people worked. The rules reflect organizing principles that work.”

Swift was referring to a book, “Rules for Radicals,” by Saul Alinsky, at a 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. grassroots organizing training session in Albany at Cafe 230 on Broad Avenue. The session was sponsored by the Albany Area Tea Party Patriots and FreedomWorks.

Swift told the crowd that Alinsky advised those who organize against the status quo to use 12 rules.

The rules:

1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people.
3. Whenever possible go outside the expertise of your enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long is a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the threat itself.’
10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.
11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.

No wonder they are so familiar with this guy, they study it!!
Translation: "We on the left are angry that you righties are on to our tactics..."

Albany's FreedomWorks manager trains group | FreedomWorks

ALBANY — Using the rules of a well-known leftist organizer can work just as well for organizations desiring to influence the government to stop taxing and spending, said Nan E. Swift, a campaign manager for FreedomWorks.

“We don’t want anything. We want less. Less taxes, less government,” Swift said. “Alinsky understood how people worked. The rules reflect organizing principles that work.”

Swift was referring to a book, “Rules for Radicals,” by Saul Alinsky, at a 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. grassroots organizing training session in Albany at Cafe 230 on Broad Avenue. The session was sponsored by the Albany Area Tea Party Patriots and FreedomWorks.

Swift told the crowd that Alinsky advised those who organize against the status quo to use 12 rules.

The rules:

1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people.
3. Whenever possible go outside the expertise of your enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long is a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the threat itself.’
10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.
11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.

No wonder they are so familiar with this guy, they study it!!

What's good for the goose.... :cool:

The right wing neocon talk show hosts and their cohorts have been using some if not many of those "Alinsky tactics" for YEARS.

Forum List

Back