Freedom with a strikethrough

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
I guess this falls under the heading of self-satire by the blue-line gang. Or else they have just gotten very overt about what we all know they are

1605713923045.png

I guess this falls under the heading of self-satire by the blue-line gang. Or else they have just gotten very overt about what we all know they are

View attachment 417919
Please explain to us what you know we all are? I always love it when I get preached at by a fascist wokester suffering from delusional fantasies about fighting for justice by stomping on those who can't fight back while telling them what horrible people they are.
Be careful what you wish for kid. The silent majority won't be silent forever & unlike the election, you won't be able to use fraud to try to win.

Please explain to us what you know we all are?

We're pointing out that the "thin blue line" people take the fascist and racist position that only more police brutality against minorities can prevent chaos.

We point out how that kind of propaganda only fools weak-minded authoritarian-follower cowards who crave an authoritarian daddy-figure to protect them.

Seeing how triggered you got, you're obvious one of those authoritarian-followers.

View attachment 417919
Please explain to us what you know we all are? I always love it when I get preached at by a fascist wokester suffering from delusional fantasies about fighting for justice by stomping on those who can't fight back while telling them what horrible people they are.
Be careful what you wish for kid. The silent majority won't be silent forever & unlike the election, you won't be able to use fraud to try to win.

Couple of things:

A) 28.1% of eligible voters is no kind of majority.

B) Y'all have never been silent. The cooperation between so-called law enforcement and other far-right gangs confirms what we saw from their actions all summer; that the institution is not about law at all. It is about licentiousness.

Forum List

Back