"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

Amusing, given that you havent bothered to step away from your bigoted partisanship long enough to even TRY to understand "the argument".

Except that I do understand the argument. In full.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why some people seem dead set on having it in the first place.

No-one wants to hear a few idiots make accusations about the 'illegality' of Osama's death, except a few insane partisans on the right.

But, again, I hope they just keep on trucking with it. I just know the American people will love them for it, I just know it.

No-one wants to hear a few idiots make accusations about the 'illegality' of Osama's death, except a few insane partisans on the right.t.

No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

US Constitution 5th Amendment

MR. JUSTICE BLACK delivered the opinion of the Court.

After serving with the United States Air Force in Korea, Robert W. Toth was honorably discharged. He returned to his home in Pittsburgh and went to work in a steel plant. Five months later he was arrested by military authorities on charges of murder and conspiracy to commit murder while an airman in Korea. 1 At the time of arrest he had no relationship of any kind with the military. He was taken to Korea to stand trial before a court-martial under authority of a 1950 Act of Congress. 2 The Court of Appeals sustained the Act, rejecting the contention that civilian ex-servicemen like Toth could not constitutionally be subjected to trial by court-martial. 94 U.S. App. D.C. 28, 215 F.2d 22. We granted certiorari to pass upon this important constitutional question. 348 U.S. 809 . 3

The 1950 Act cannot be sustained on the constitutional power of Congress "To raise and support Armies," "To declare War," or to punish "Offences against the Law of [350 U.S. 11, 14] Nations." 4 And this assertion of military authority over civilians cannot rest on the President's power as commander-in-chief, or on any theory of martial law. See Ex parte Milligan, 4 Wall. 2, 124-127. The Government's contention is that the Act is a valid exercise of the power granted Congress in Article I of the Constitution "To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces," as supplemented by the Necessary and Proper Clause. 5

U.S. Supreme Court
TOTH v. QUARLES, 350 U.S. 11 (1955)

I want the NAMES of liberals of consequence who want to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

That was your claim. Now back it up.

You want names do your own research. I posted the link.
Rick Bronson
Gaddafi, Obama, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld – All War Criminals | _
Rick Bronson
Michael Haas
GEORGE W. BUSH, WAR CRIMINAL?
Nicole Belle
George W. Bush Admits He's A War Criminal In New Book | Crooks and Liars
Bob Fitrakis
Barack Obama - Zionist Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - War Crimes
Rachel Maddow / Should Dick Cheney Be Hanged? Does a duck quack?
Should Dick Cheney Be Hanged? : Information Clearing House - ICH
John Stewart
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/12/stewart-technically-true-bush-war-criminal/
David Frum, CNN Contributor about Bush critics
Charge George W. Bush with war crimes? - CNN
Rachel Maddow/ THE RED CROSS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMJAlZnOqQ]YouTube - George Bush: War Criminal[/ame]
Press TV
PressTV - Will Bush be tried as war criminal??
Dan Gardner
Debate: George W. Bush ordered torture. He’s a war criminal | Full Comment | National Post
IF YOU WANT MORE DO YOUR OWN SEARCH. Page 2 of about 7,480,000 results (0.07 seconds)
list of people who wanted but charged with war crimes - Google Search

1. Who is ?
2. He says both Bush and Obama are war criminals. How wouild that make him a liberal hypocrite?

0 for 1
Rick Bronson is the author of the link. There was a whole list in that post

Last edited:
I want the NAMES of liberals of consequence who want to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

That was your claim. Now back it up.
Rick Bronson
Michael Haas
The Bush Administration’s Liability for 269 War Crimes
Nicole Belle
George W. Bush Admits He's A War Criminal In New Book | Crooks and Liars
Bob Fitrakis
Barack Obama - Zionist Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - War Crimes
Rachel Maddow / Should Dick Cheney Be Hanged? Does a duck quack?
Should Dick Cheney Be Hanged? : Information Clearing House - ICH
John Stewart
Stewart: ‘Technically true’ that Bush is a war criminal | The Raw Story
David Frum, CNN Contributor about Bush critics
Charge George W. Bush with war crimes? - CNN
Rachel Maddow/ THE RED CROSS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMJAlZnOqQ]YouTube - George Bush: War Criminal[/ame]
Press TV
PressTV - Will Bush be tried as war criminal??
Dan Gardner
Debate: George W. Bush ordered torture. He’s a war criminal | Full Comment | National Post
IF YOU WANT MORE DO YOUR OWN SEARCH. Page 2 of about 7,480,000 results (0.07 seconds)
list of people who wanted but charged with war crimes - Google Search
You want names do your own research. I posted the link.
Rick Bronson
Michael Haas

The Haas piece does not make the claim that Bush was a criminal and Obama was not, for doing the same thing.

You dishonest fuck You replied two time too thisa reply and deleted most of the content of the post. Here it comes
The Haas piece does not make the claim that Bush was a criminal and Obama was not, for doing the same thing

What does it say right below the title of the link?

Thats right

Last edited:
No-one wants to hear a few idiots make accusations about the 'illegality' of Osama's death, except a few insane partisans on the right.t.
No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
This is obviously -not- true, as thousands upon thousadns have been legally and constitutionally killed and/or held by the US government w/o said due process.

Or... that someone could be the Navy Seal that shot him, as, in all probability, that soldier acted on his own best judgement.
Any number of things could have happened. My point remains.

Meaning that you are now siding with Osama Bin Laden against the Navy Seals.
This only shows you're far more interested in partisan idiocy than honest discussion.

Obama uber Alles!

Attacking Obama in the first place in this manner is the example of "partisan idiocy", mine is just retribution to show the partisan idiots the same courtesy that leftist partisan idiots were shown during the Bush administration.

The same damn people that screamed about "Treason" and "collaboration with the enemy" at any leftie criticism during the Bush years are the ones talking about this right now.

I'm just giving them a dose of their own medicine in return. Is it petty? Perhaps. But it just feels right.

They're a bunch of treasonous Osama-lovers!
:blahblah:
My point remains.

This is obviously -not- true, as thousands upon thousadns have been legally and constitutionally killed and/or held by the US government w/o said due process.

Probably so. But that doesn't make it legal.

Hey, you know what? I hope you jackasses continue with this argument.
Amusing, given that you havent bothered to step away from your bigoted partisanship long enough to even TRY to understand "the argument".

The argument is,

if what Obama did in getting Bin Laden was criminal, why wasn't what Bush did to try to get Bin Laden criminal?

Still waiting for that answer.
The answer to this red herring has already been given - you either lack he capacity to understand, or simply refuse to do so. Either way, its on you, and no one else.

STILL waiting for you to man up and admit you were wrong.

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

waiting for some weeny breathed jack ass to say it was murder .

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

waiting for some weeny breathed jack ass to say it was murder .

It was murder.

Yess.... and your statement of"probably" indicates that you agree with my statement that they were (at least probably) legal and Constitutional.

If you agee that these these killings/captures/internmant were probably legal/constitutional, how were they illegal or unconstitutional?

If American soldiers killed foreign soldiers during battle the they were legal.

If the President ordered executions then they were illegal.

Yess.... and your statement of"probably" indicates that you agree with my statement that they were (at least probably) legal and Constitutional.

If you agee that these these killings/captures/internmant were probably legal/constitutional, how were they illegal or unconstitutional?
Obama was engaged as a combatant in a military operation - as someone who has made war on the US - not as a criminal. The mission to take him out was constitutional; there was no need to afford OBL any sort of due process as one would a criminal.

The Haas piece does not make the claim that Bush was a criminal and Obama was not, for doing the same thing.

You dishonest fuck You replied two time too thisa reply and deleted most of the content of the post. Here it comes
The Haas piece does not make the claim that Bush was a criminal and Obama was not, for doing the same thing

What does it say right below the title of the link?

Thats right

You've conveniently forgotten what you accused us liberals of.

Obama was engaged as a combatant in a military operation - as someone who has made war on the US - not as a criminal. The mission to take him out was constitutional; there was no need to afford OBL any sort of due process as one would a criminal.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Osama bin Laden Was Illegally Murdered

His argument is unsound.
:shrug:

So I guess if Boehner and the Republican Congress don't impeach the President for the high crime of murdering Osama Bin Laden, they will be what?

...accessories after the fact?

lol, how great would that be? The GOP impeaches Obama for getting Bin Laden. :lol::lol::lol:

We are governed by the rule of law not the rule of man. So who will be the next person on the hit list?

Forum List

Back