"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

President isn't doing a thing except being an ENEMY to Liberty...as he destroys the Private Sector with the help of the Statists in the Congress.

OK, see there's a topic we can have a conversation on. Enough with this "let's try to undermine the Bin Laden kill" BS already.

uhm, he's dead. now lets get back to something that really matters like jobs and the economy

I believe that's what I said.

Faulty logic.
Accusing someone of doing something wrong in no way necessarily defends the person that was acted against.
If you are going to legally accuse someone of a crime, there must be an injured party.
Usually, it is the state of Ohio, as in "The state of Ohio v (insert accused killer's name here)".

The state doesn't prosecute on behalf of the victim, but of the people of the state.

No the state is acting on behalf of the injured party, as the injured party is absent.

Tell me, what state is defending Bin Laden? What state is he a citizen of?

The only people besides Bin Laden that are an injured party by his death are the members of Al Qaeda.

So... By trying to defend the rights of Bin Laden, post mortem, you are in fact aligning yourself with Al Qaeda.

Thus my point.

Where did I say it did?
It's not clear -what- happened.
The point is that IF that's what happened then someone has committed a crime.
That someone could be The Obama.

Or... that someone could be the Navy Seal that shot him, as, in all probability, that soldier acted on his own best judgement.

Meaning that you are now siding with Osama Bin Laden against the Navy Seals.

I suggest you watch tonight's "Huckabee", he had an excellent interview with a former commander of Delta Force on this very subject.

The Delta Force Commander said this very argument we are having is a "stupid" one.

But, way to support our troops, though!

Hey, you know what? I hope you jackasses continue with this argument.

I'm sure the American people will just respect the hell out of you for it.

After all, if there's one thing I know about Americans, it's that they LOVE people who side with Bin Laden, Al Qaeda and Pakistan.

Good work!

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

Russia Today had this on their website...along with a story about almost 1/2 of Detroit not being able to read.
bin_laden-01-.jpg

I think if we're on the other side of Freedom Watch and RT, we're doing something very right.​

After all, if there's one thing I know about Americans, it's that they LOVE people who side with Bin Laden, Al Qaeda and Pakistan.

Good work!

LOL, the Amercian people are already over it. It's you Leftie sheep and the Obamas lapdogs in the media who won't let it drop because you think it will take the peoples minds off the MESS he has heaped on us.

Last edited:

Good work!

LOL, the Amercian people are already over it. It's you Leftie sheep and the Obamas lapdogs in the media who won't let it drop because you think it will take the peoples minds off the MESS he has heaped on us.

Your right it doesn't take our minds off the failed economy that Obamush has created.

I want the NAMES of liberals of consequence who want to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

That was your claim. Now back it up.

Still waiting for you to man up and admit you were wrong.

I supplied a list she ran away.

As of the time of this post NYcarbineer had not responded to this comment she negs me and said that I lied about her. New york quick question
Did you respond to that post with your request before or after I posted this comment? She ran as far as I can tell.

Hi, you have received -97 reputation points from NYcarbineer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Lying about me. Don\'t do that.

Regards,
NYcarbineer

Last edited:
If you are going to legally accuse someone of a crime, there must be an injured party.
Usually, it is the state of Ohio, as in "The state of Ohio v (insert accused killer's name here)".
The state doesn't prosecute on behalf of the victim, but of the people of the state.
No the state is acting on behalf of the injured party, as the injured party is absent.
No no no no no. And no again.

See, its the same thing for any other crime - even ones where the victim is still very much alive. The prosecution represents the state, not the victim.

Why? Because the accused is, well, accused, of violating the laws of the state.

Thus my point....
Is thus unsound.
But, don't let your willful ignorance get in the way of your partisan bigotry.

Where did I say it did?
Or... that someone could be the Navy Seal that shot him, as, in all probability, that soldier acted on his own best judgement.
Any number of things could have happened. My point remains.

This only shows you're far more interested in partisan idiocy than honest discussion.

Obama uber Alles!

I want the NAMES of liberals of consequence who want to jail Bush for going after Bin Laden.

You want names do your own research. I posted the link.
Rick Bronson
Gaddafi, Obama, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld – All War Criminals | _

1. Who is Rick Bronson?
2. He says both Bush and Obama are war criminals. How wouild that make him a liberal hypocrite?

0 for 1

Amusing, given that you havent bothered to step away from your bigoted partisanship long enough to even TRY to understand "the argument".

The argument is,

if what Obama did in getting Bin Laden was criminal, why wasn't what Bush did to try to get Bin Laden criminal?

Still waiting for that answer.

You want names do your own research. I posted the link.
Rick Bronson
Gaddafi, Obama, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld – All War Criminals | _
Michael Haas
GEORGE W. BUSH, WAR CRIMINAL?

The Haas piece does not make the claim that Bush was a criminal and Obama was not, for doing the same thing.

Good work!

Funny then that the OP of this thread is about a story from FoxNews. Also funny how there are so many righties arguing the point on this thread...

Where did I say it did?
Any number of things could have happened. My point remains.

This only shows you're far more interested in partisan idiocy than honest discussion.

Obama uber Alles!

Attacking Obama in the first place in this manner is the example of "partisan idiocy", mine is just retribution to show the partisan idiots the same courtesy that leftist partisan idiots were shown during the Bush administration.

The same damn people that screamed about "Treason" and "collaboration with the enemy" at any leftie criticism during the Bush years are the ones talking about this right now.

I'm just giving them a dose of their own medicine in return. Is it petty? Perhaps. But it just feels right.

They're a bunch of treasonous Osama-lovers!

Forum List

Back