Freedom Of Expression In France

Yes, laws against free speech are a mistake. One must remember, though, that the Wehrmacht was on the streets of Paris for years of occupation. The experience of Nazism is much more real and evil in Europe than in the US. I am opposed to laws against statements about history, but understand the context. It is political.
Religion is a different topic.

The difference is that the so called Holocaust was just an alleged historical event which may or may not be true..

Whereas, Prophet Muhammad was an actual person and Islam is a real religion.

Holocaust denial laws were enacted BECAUSE Holocaust denial is part of the religion of islamo nazi pigs They are enforced most vigorously in lands which were impacted most negatively by the filth of nazism----the prime example being GERMANY I lived thru part of the evolution of holocaust denial It was no a PUBLIC issue in the USA until about 1980 In the 1950s most non jews never heard of "the holocaust" ----actually neither did I as a very little child but I certainly heard of CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND ADOLF HITLER -------my christian playmates were clueless. I grew up in a WASP ---semi nazi town and ----got to read the OLD STUFF lying around The fact is that HOLOCAUST DENIAL did not develope circa 1980 as it would seem to have to the casual observer. IT BEGAN IN THE 1930s in the islamo nazi literature when islamo nazis claimed and declared that any idea that something bad was going on in Germany in reference to jews was A JEWISH ZIONIST CONSPIRATORIAL LIE and anyone who claimed otherwise was a ZONIST WAR MONGER (remember---I said 1930s------the stuff was already being promulgated by islamo nazis in the 1930s) The really definitive holocaust denial filth was written in SYRIA AND EGYPT by nazi war criminals who found refuge and "honor" in muslim countries as PAID WRITERS OF ANTI ZIONIST PRO-SHIT FILTH some who whom actually converted to islam

a real rapist, a real murderer and a real disgusting pig

may all those who deny or trivialize the filth of that pig and the islamo nazi program of the 1930s and 40s see upon their own-----that which the pig and his disciple ADOLF ABU ALI did to the innocent children of the righteous. My own cousins----little girls, were tossed into lime pits by the disciple of the rapist of arabia

The difference is that the so called Holocaust was just an alleged historical event which may or may not be true..

The difference is that Islam, like most religions, is a collection of myths, many of which are demonstratively untrue by any rational analysis. What's real about Islam is that some people suspend rational thought in order to embrace these myths. On the other hand, the Holocaust is as well established as any other historical event, and is invariably questioned only by those who wish to incite hatred and perhaps violence against Jews.

How can these statements be made in the sense of intellectual honesty?

I was not there in the seventh century. Neither were you. We don't directly know what happened at that time. We have heard or read about it.

We have chosen to believe what we heard and read.

I was not at the camps at the moment of liberation and neither were you.

Etc.

So, neither you nor I can honestly say the holocaust story is wrong without having to admit a person could rationally have the same regard to the story about Mohammed; we only know about these what we have received as communications about them.

Last edited:
the koran was written about 100 years after the rapist pig of arabia died------they CLAIMED that it was taken off "notes" scribbled on bone and leaves but whoever was LITERATE in the camp of the pig ------the pig not being literate himself What we know about the pig is in the koran and in the koran ----his rapes and murders are glorified ----other than that "evidence" we actually do not know if the pig existed --------but we do know that his followers comitted a comprehensive genocide of all those not interesting in licking the ass of the imaginary nabi in arabia

It is your duty to lable Christians & Jews as apes & pigs & raise your children to kill us to honor Allah. But let us not flush a Koran down a toilet or draw cartoons of your illiterate, pedophile, camel driver prophet.

MJB shame on you----muslims PROVE THEIR LOVE OF ALLAH daily by -----slitting the throats of infants and raping women who do not lick the ass of muhummad

Islam is the most intolerant religion in the world. Muslims like to dish it out but they can't take it return.

Just 'cause it's real doesn't make it right. And the TRUTH is that NObody knows the answer to the questions that religion proposes to answer. That's what makes religion fun and personal.

What shames Planet Earth in the here and now are the humans who take religion seriously enough to protest violently about some assholes opinion of their beliefs.

You people are making the rest of us look stupid from space.

There is actually no clear evidence that the rapist pig muhummad ever existed as described by the people who wrote his book about 100 years after the pig raped, murdered and pilllaged---- The entire book actually LEGALIZES MURDER AND THEFT AND RAPE-----by elevating a murderer, rapist, thief to the position of "prophet" and "demi-god" Historically it has been used to justify the genocide of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and counting------the followers of the pig scream out to their "god" as they slit the throats of infants and their sluts scream out to their "god" as they die blowing their own stinking asses to hell just to please their "god" by killing children

right now as the blood runs in the gutters of many of their streets----it is the KILLERS screaming out the name of their "god"-----not the victims

a real rapist, a real murderer and a real disgusting pig

may all those who deny or trivialize the filth of that pig and the islamo nazi program of the 1930s and 40s see upon their own-----that which the pig and his disciple ADOLF ABU ALI did to the innocent children of the righteous. My own cousins----little girls, were tossed into lime pits by the disciple of the rapist of arabia

The children of the Kedoshim and all those who were lost with their families, are resting in our creators arms. People like Sunni who deny the crime that was committed against us, will have to answer to God one day.

The children of the Kedoshim and all those who were lost with their families, are resting in our creators arms. People like Sunni who deny the crime that was committed against us, will have to answer to God one day.
Never said that people didn't lose their lives during those terrible times.

I just dispute the forced narrative that is foisted on people as absolute fact. :cool:

Forum List

Back