Freedom is Just Another Place to Go Shopping

Addendum: The National Policy Institute.

NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II. Until 2010, NPI's chairman was Louis R. Andrews. Andrews died in late 2011 and was replaced by Richard B. Spencer, who had been acting Director at the end of Andrews's life. NPI had been based in Augusta, Georgia, but was relocated to Virginia with the change in leadership.

The Institute's authors have produced a series of reports on affirmative action, race and conservatism, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and at least one annual report, entitled The State of White America 2007 by Vdare contributor Nicholas Stix.

MSNBC reported that Andrews voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 US Presidential Election in order, he said, to help destroy the Republican Party so that it can be reborn into a party that will support the "interests of white people".

National Policy Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone living in hysterical fear over something as superficial as skin color is a fucking idiot missing the fucking point.

I would say the same of anyone who thinks the racial, religious and cultural wars of our time are caused by wrongful obsession over "skin color".

Do you read Richard Spencer's Radix Journal, William?

I should check it out. I subscribe to The Occidental Quarterly, which I barely have time to read these days with work and kids.

I met Spencer once back when he was writing for Taki Mag. Pretty formidable intellect. Hard for the multiculturalists to dismiss him as a troglodyte.

Forum List

Back