Should american indians be called mongolian-americans.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Calling them native-americans is BS since that implies they were here forever. They came from asia..

DNA says they were with people from Eurasia, the Middle East and Europe.
Which the Native Americans have said all along.

Canada has solved this semantic conundrum by referring to them as people of the First Nations. It works for me, although I would prefer, "Injuns."

• Banned
Canada has solved this semantic conundrum by referring to them as people of the First Nations. It works for me, although I would prefer, "Injuns."

"People of the First Nations"??? That's about the same as native-americans. Why can't we call them what they are - red welfare trash.?

Indians should be called indians. Because that's what they are, indians. There's cowboys, and there's indians. They are the indians.

Everyone born in the US is a native American. .....

No. Go take an English class.
You are wrong. Again.
being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being:
one's native land.
belonging to a person by birth or to a thing by nature; inherent:
native ability; native grace.
"
born in a particular place or country:
a native New Yorker."
the definition of native

Indians should be called indians. Because that's what they are, indians. ....

They are from India?
Those are East Indians.....

Is the name of that country "East India"? Does anyone in India refer to himself that way?
I don't give a shit what those snake charmers call themselves. The people with red skin in North America are called Indians. Recently, after a court judgement favouring Indians, they press asked one of their leaders what he thought about the ruling. He said: it's a good day to be an Indian. Making you wrong. Again.

They are from India?

Is the name of that country "East India"? Does anyone in India refer to himself that way?
I don't give a shit what those snake charmers call themselves. .....

So stop pretending you're anything but an ignorant asshole just here to drop idiotic claims.

They are from India?

I don't give a shit what those snake charmers call themselves. .....

So stop pretending you're anything but an ignorant asshole just here to drop idiotic claims.
I noticed that you cut out the part of my post that proves you wrong. Again.

Forum List

Back