Freedom Flotilla 3 sails to Gaza

This gives Israel the perfect opportunity to shoot itself in the foot again.

Keep me up to date Tinmore. When is that flotsam and jetsam going to run the blockade? Seriously.

Never mind I just saw your latest link.

I want to see Israel play "bumper cars" using an aircraft carrier, don't you?

Last edited:

Keep me up to date Tinmore. When is that flotsam and jetsam going to run the blockade? Seriously.

It will just add to the ICC's book to put Israeli leaders on international warrants.

1972407_10152103014303602_7680903103146536903_n.jpg

Israeli Jews kill Christians. That's just a fact. They killed Christians in Gaza.

Palestinians used their own people as human shields. It's possible a few Christians may have gotten killed in the Gaza offensive. A handful of Christians killed unintentionally does not compre to the 150,000 Christisns Palestinian animals killed in Lebanon.

It's obvious that you don't care about Christians. Jews are the ones protecting Christians from their real killers, the Muslims. One needs to only look at the treatment of Christians in Muslim Arab nations.

I'm sure a "handful" of Christians being killed by Jews is not important to you. But it is important to us Christians. Especially when we are forced to finance the killing of Christians by the Jews.

More ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA by the paid NAZI JEW HATER

It will just add to the ICC's book to put Israeli leaders on international warrants.

Only one problem freddy boy, they don't have that power and they have said so. You really should read the report again and see that the actual message was that they hoped that individual nations would issue private summonses against the war criminals as the ICC cant

Israeli Jews kill Christians. That's just a fact. They killed Christians in Gaza.

Palestinians used their own people as human shields. It's possible a few Christians may have gotten killed in the Gaza offensive. A handful of Christians killed unintentionally does not compre to the 150,000 Christisns Palestinian animals killed in Lebanon.

It's obvious that you don't care about Christians. Jews are the ones protecting Christians from their real killers, the Muslims. One needs to only look at the treatment of Christians in Muslim Arab nations.

I'm sure a "handful" of Christians being killed by Jews is not important to you. But it is important to us Christians. Especially when we are forced to finance the killing of Christians by the Jews.

Then stop funding hamas and fatah who are killing the Christians in palestine

You wrote:
"Israeli Jews kill Christians. That's just a fact. They killed Christians in Gaza."

While accenting the "jews" of Israel You ofcourse neglect those arab christians, druzes and beduins in the IDF.

So that statement is too selective and biased. You see that's why You present Yourself as a Jew hater.

Let's use Your logic- "Christians kill christians. That's just a fact. They killed chritians in Gaza"

2. You wrote:

"But it is important to us Christians. Especially when we are forced to finance the killing of Christians by the Jews"

Yet again judging selectively and separating Jews You neglect all the aid being sent
by the muslim US president to muslim nations which boosts their criminal activity as well.

Last edited:

You wrote:
"Israeli Jews kill Christians. That's just a fact. They killed Christians in Gaza."

While accenting the "jews" of Israel You ofcourse neglect those arab christians, druzes and beduins in the IDF.

So that statement is too selective and biased. You see that's why You present Yourself as a Jew hater.

Let's use Your logic- "Christians kill christians. That's just a fact. They killed chritians in Gaza"

2. You wrote:

"But it is important to us Christians. Especially when we are forced to finance the killing of Christians by the Jews"

Yet again judging selectively and separating Jews You neglect all the aid being sent
by the muslim US president to muslim nations which boosts their criminal activity as well.

1. The fact that a few traitors of their own people are included in the IDF, does not change anything, they are under Israeli Jew leadership. A few, very few, Irish Catholics served in the British Army during the troubles in Northern Ireland and killed fellow Catholics. The statement is not biased at all, nor is it selective. It is just fact. Stating fact does not imply "hate" in any way. There were no IDF Christians involved in the attack on Gaza, by the way. It would be like saying that the Nazis were not the killers of the Jews because Jewish Kapos collaborated with the Nazis.

2. This is the Israel-Palestine section of this forum. I am contrary to my tax proceeds being given to any country that kills civilians. By the way, our president is a Christian.

When some Jihadist from Turkey jumps on You not to kill but to be "mortified" using anyway possible,
no matter if You're a soldier or a priest- YOU TAKE THAT GUN AND
KILL THE ONE WHO GOES TO KILL YOU FIRST... don't be naive there people with no hope,
education or support who look for RESPECT.

"Five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back.." So they were jumping on you backwards?

A solid proof for such strong allegations?
I'm interested in the "back of the head" part specifically.

Eye witness allegations were made at the time as I recall and the Turkish authorities autopsies confirmed the location of the entry wounds although the Israeli authorities had destroyed most of the forensic evidence.

Can I see those reports or any other official medical or police data?
Or is it those evidences that Israel destroyed?

http://www.un.org/News/dh/infocus/middle_east/Gaza_Flotilla_Panel_Report.pdf

See page 59: "Five of those killed had bullet wounds indicating they had been shot from behind: Cengiz Akyüz, (416) Çetin Topçuoğlu, (417) Necdet Yildirım, (418) Furkan Doğan (419) and İbrahim Bilgen. (420)

This last group included three with bullet wounds to the back of the head: Cengiz Akyüz, (421) Çetin Topçuoğlu (422) and Furkan Doğan. (423) İbrahim Bilgen was killed by a shot to the right temple."

You wrote:

2. You wrote:

YES HE IS JUST A LITTLE OLD BRAINWASHED NAZI JEW HATER

You wrote:

2. You wrote:

1. The fact that a few traitors of their own people are included in the IDF, does not change anything, they are under Israeli Jew leadership. A few, very few, Irish Catholics served in the British Army during the troubles in Northern Ireland and killed fellow Catholics. The statement is not biased at all, nor is it selective. It is just fact. Stating fact does not imply "hate" in any way. There were no IDF Christians involved in the attack on Gaza, by the way. It would be like saying that the Nazis were not the killers of the Jews because Jewish Kapos collaborated with the Nazis.

2. This is the Israel-Palestine section of this forum. I am contrary to my tax proceeds being given to any country that kills civilians. By the way, our president is a Christian.

It's not really right for you to characterize Arab Christians, Druze or Bahais serving in the IDF as traitors. That would be like me calling you a traitor to Christians, because you don't seem to care about the Christian holocaust taking place now in ISIS-controlled areas. All of these minority groups, in Israel proper, have their own complex and legitimate reasons for supporting their host country. Druze (an offshoot and different religion from Islam) are famously loyal to whichever their host country is. The Bahais have their holy city in Haifa, and they're grateful to Israel for keeping their holy sites in pristine condition, where they can worship freely, unlike Iran, where they are persecuted. Arab Christians in Israel might have heard of the case of Palestinian John Calvin, who converted from Islam to Christianity, and is seeking political asylum in Canada. He is afraid of being deported back to the West Bank, where he would face execution. They might want to contribute to the state they're living and working in, and don't daydream all day about the long-gone Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem, like you do. Each individual case must be judged on its own merits.

You wrote:

2. You wrote:

It's not really right for you to characterize Arab Christians, Druze or Bahais serving in the IDF as traitors. That would be like me calling you a traitor to Christians, because you don't seem to care about the Christian holocaust taking place now in ISIS-controlled areas. All of these minority groups, in Israel proper, have their own complex and legitimate reasons for supporting their host country. Druze (an offshoot and different religion from Islam) are famously loyal to whichever their host country is. The Bahais have their holy city in Haifa, and they're grateful to Israel for keeping their holy sites in pristine condition, where they can worship freely, unlike Iran, where they are persecuted. Arab Christians in Israel might have heard of the case of Palestinian John Calvin, who converted from Islam to Christianity, and is seeking political asylum in Canada. He is afraid of being deported back to the West Bank, where he would face execution. They might want to contribute to the state they're living and working in, and don't daydream all day about the long-gone Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem, like you do. Each individual case must be judged on its own merits.

Of course I care about ISIS and their murder of Christians, I make it clear in the appropriate forum. So your premise is false.

Christians that serve in an army dedicated to the dispossession, destruction and murder of their own people are traitors. No different than the blacks that served in the Rhodesian Army or the South African security forces during Apartheid.

You wrote:

2. You wrote:

Of course I care about ISIS and their murder of Christians, I make it clear in the appropriate forum. So your premise is false.

Christians that serve in an army dedicated to the dispossession, destruction and murder of their own people are traitors. No different than the blacks that served in the Rhodesian Army or the South African security forces during Apartheid.

More islamocatholic Nazi propaganda

You wrote:

2. You wrote:

Yeah the convert to Islam imposter Monte cares so much about Christians being slaughtered by Muslims that he never mentions it, nor does he ever post anything about in any of the proper forums. Ha ha ha.

You wrote:

2. You wrote:

Yeah the convert to Islam imposter Monte cares so much about Christians being slaughtered by Muslims that he never mentions it, nor does he ever post anything about in any of the proper forums. Ha ha ha.

It is discussed and mentioned in the appropriate forum, this is the Israel-Palestine forum. It is you that conflates the two forums.

It is discussed and mentioned in the appropriate forum, this is the Israel-Palestine forum. It is you that conflates the two forums.

And it is relevant here as the Palestinians are ethnically cleansing the Sunday people from Palestine, 90% have gone in the last 7 years and Israel was not to blame

Well it would be relevant here as well since the Palestinians are responsible for killing over 150,000 Lebanese Christians,, and the Palestinian Nazi mufti was responsible for killing tens of thousands of Christians.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

To assist the practical slaughter of Jews and Christians, al-Husseini built an army of Muslim volunteer units for the Waffen-SS (the combat units of the dread SS) to operate for the Nazi cause in the Balkans. While the appeal for volunteers from among Muslims always struggled to meet the demands for new recruits, al-Husseini was able to organize three divisions of Bosnian Muslims who were then trained as elements of the Waffen-SS. The largest radical Muslim unit was the 13th Waffen-SS Handzar ("Dagger") division that boasted over 21,000 men. They were joined by the Bosnian 23rd Waffen-SS Kama Division and the Albanian Skanderbeg 21st Waffen-SS Division. The Muslim Waffen-SS forces fought across the Balkans against Communist partisans and then assisted in the genocide of Yugoslavian Jews and in the persecution and slaughter of Gypsies and Christian Serbs in 1944 and 1945. The brutality extended to Catholics as well, for the Muslim Waffen-SS cut a path of destruction across the Balkans that encompassed a large number of Catholic parishes, churches, and shrines and resulted in the deaths of thousands of Catholics. By the end of the war, al-Husseini’s fanatical soldiers had killed over 90 percent of the Jews in Bosnia.

Yeah, you're soooooocincerned about Christians. Ha ha ha. What a joke you are.

The newest strategy is not to sail all of the ships in any flotilla into Israeli hands. The publicity, primarily in the Israeli press, of an impending flotilla of unknown size coming from unknown departure points, forces the Israeli government intelligence and military organizations to expend resources, human and financial, on determining what unarmed civilians are challenging their naval blockade of Gaza--and how they are challenging it.

Sailing -- Again -- to Break the Israeli Naval Blockade of Gaza Ann Wright

The newest strategy is not to sail all of the ships in any flotilla into Israeli hands. The publicity, primarily in the Israeli press, of an impending flotilla of unknown size coming from unknown departure points, forces the Israeli government intelligence and military organizations to expend resources, human and financial, on determining what unarmed civilians are challenging their naval blockade of Gaza--and how they are challenging it.

Sailing -- Again -- to Break the Israeli Naval Blockade of Gaza Ann Wright

Nope they just wait of the short coastline for the vessels to appear, then board and redirect to Israel. Takes no logistics or increased manpower, and to keep silent defeats the blockade busters needs as they get no publicity

Forum List

Back