Explanation of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle

“If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen? And if the Arab countries around Israel laid down their arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen?” Prager asks. “In the first case, there would be an immediate destruction of the state of Israel and mass murder of its Jewish population. In the second case, there would be peace the next day.”

I believe Israel don’t have any goal to conquer more territory or to eliminate all the arabs around Israel. I believe Mr.Prager. Don’t you think he’s right? If you don’t, show your vision of the problem.

“If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen? And if the Arab countries around Israel laid down their arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen?” Prager asks. “In the first case, there would be an immediate destruction of the state of Israel and mass murder of its Jewish population. In the second case, there would be peace the next day.”

I believe Israel don’t have any goal to conquer more territory or to eliminate all the arabs around Israel. I believe Mr.Prager. Don’t you think he’s right? If you don’t, show your vision of the problem.

Israel is slowly grabbing more land.

“If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more, aggressive wars" peace would follow which would not suit the israeli leaders who govern through fear of attack

If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen?​

The Palestinians would regain their rights.

“If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more, aggressive wars" peace would follow which would not suit the israeli leaders who govern through fear of attack
After all the only way this could work out is by leaving Israel for good...Palestinians can't be THAT stupid.

Israeli and Hamas officials meet in Qatar to discuss a five year ceasefire deal - Telegraph

News from The Associated Press

ISIS And Corruption Undermine Hamas Rule In Gaza

There will be no solution if everyone is stuck 70 yrs in the past. The only solution will have to come from the now, from the situation at this point forward. Everyone needs to stop trying to turn back time. The world has changed too much and the situation as deteriorated to far to make either Israel or the palestinians change the needs of other group that much. Even '67 is not realistic.
Palestinians have to come to terms with who they are now and what they can reasonably expect. They need to change the mentality from hate to constructive solution.

It is not Israel, the arabs or the world that has failed them, they failed themselves. They could not see beyond their hate. They could not see that they were their own problem. They lied to themselves so long they could not even find the truth about what the problem was. They couldn't disagree with their own without turning to violence.

Even with an agreement to a ceasefire or non-violence, there are a million hurdles the palestinians need to solve for themselves internally. They have to accept the problem, the blame and work together for the right solution, not the most expedient, not a temp fix.
The solution cannot come from outside the palestinians themselves.

What are you talking about. Hopefully, they can work out a peaceful solution, but to say that the Palestinians should accept the blame for being colonized is absolutely ridiculous. The original problem is the movement of Europeans to Palestine with the intention of removing the inhabitants.

How about Israel just comply with international law and end the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade?

The occupation is the cause of all the violence.

How about Israel just comply with international law and end the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade?

No damn boats, Bildo.

Israel is slowly grabbing more land.

LINK from a non partisan source

LIAR as the Palestinian charters say they would destroy Israel. But Israel is not fighting any aggressive wars, they are defending against aggressive violent war coming from the muslims.

If tomorrow, Israel laid down its arms and announced, ‘We will fight no more,’ what would happen?​

The Palestinians would regain their rights.

They never lost any rights, they gave them up. So what difference would Israel laying down its arms do.

What are you talking about. Hopefully, they can work out a peaceful solution, but to say that the Palestinians should accept the blame for being colonized is absolutely ridiculous. The original problem is the movement of Europeans to Palestine with the intention of removing the inhabitants.

They were never colonised were they, and you have never proven this. In fact your links point to the opposite being the case. But they should take the blame for thinking that violence would result in a change in International law. The original problem started a long time before the Jews went back to their ancestral lands, it started when mohammed decided to force them to convert and wiped them out when they refused. Read the Koran as it is all in there how they are commanded to kill the unbelievers until there is only islam left

The violence is the reason for the blockade, and it is legal under International law. So is the occupation and will stay until the Palestinians stop the violence and terrorism.
If as you say the occupation is the cause of the violence then what caused the violence before 1967 ?

"Bayit Yehudi Chairman says Jews in the Golan should number 100,000 in five years"
Bennett to world Recognize Golan Heights as Israeli territory - Israel News Ynetnews

So what?
Should Israel give it to Syria, IS or wait...hamas?

Better give Israel a chance to develop something beneficial
that's on the level of our civilization.

Otherwise it could turn into a dumpster like it was in Jerusalem after muslim rule.

Last edited:
"Bayit Yehudi Chairman says Jews in the Golan should number 100,000 in five years"
Bennett to world Recognize Golan Heights as Israeli territory - Israel News Ynetnews

So what?
Should Israel give it to Syria, IS or wait...hamas?

Better give Israel a chance to develop something beneficial
that's on the level of our civilization.

Otherwise it could turn into a dumpster like it was in Jerusalem after muslim rule.
It does not only refute the OP, it proves the opposite.
This is Syrian soil and Israel is just underpinning its occupation with extremist, armed settlers in a time when Al-Qaeda is between Syrian forces and Golan.

By occupation You mean kicking Syrian ass hard for trying to annihilate Israel.
Well that's war for big men, what You loose You don't whine 'bout.

Forum List

Back