I bought at Wehrmacht Costume

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Amazon product

Jacket, Boots, Belt, Pants and Hat in combination... Adult costumes

I think it will be too small though for me, because it is only XL I need at aleast 4-5 XXL if not larger
I guess I can use that hat though

Amazon product

Jacket, Boots, Belt, Pants and Hat in combination... Adult costumes

I think it will be too small though for me, because it is only XL I need at aleast 4-5 XXL if not larger
I guess I can use that hat though

Are you going to go out and scare some Joos into giving you some treats this Halloween?

is it the uniform of an officer?
It should be a German WW2 Soldier, but it is just a carneval costume not a real uniform. It is fake as fuck.

81P0W9Wfx6L._AC_SX679_.jpg

You behave like a drug addict , Mortuary . And deliberate actions of self harm inevitably lead to dangerous consequences . So stop relying on sympathy and pity for attention because it may twist and give you more than a deep bite . Or is that the thrill ?

There are a whole bunch of WW2 reenactment groups throughout the world, who pose as American, British, Soviet, or German soldiers.

WW2 Reenactment Groups

World War II reenactment - Wikipedia

That's no different than the "Rendezvous" we have here every year, where people dress up like mountain men and fur traders, and camp out for a weekend. Or the Civil War reenactments where folks in blue and grey stage mock battles for crowds on onlookers. I myself have been in two Civil War reenactments, here in Wisconsin.

Wool is hot and itchy during June.

Forum List

Back