Free speech ended in NYC

Nope, that is the Young Conservative "I am so tough" Clubs across America. They are wusses and so are their parents. Their parents don't mess with the left toughies, they have had their asses kicked by the hard left for more than fifty years.

There are no left "toughies" YOU all are spineless wimps

Stop by Chicago and let them know in person.

Chicago.....another failed left experiment

Let the hatred swell within in you, gooood, gooood.

You seem gay....not happy gay...gay

You see what you want to see, and that is what you see. No worries, be yourself.

I see Jarlaxle is hiding, so I will post this again.

See, you are just like NYC, you are trying to restrict my freedom of expression. You can't, as long as I comment on the OP. On your knees.

You wish to constrict free speech by context of the human environment.

That it was NYC is trying to do.

So you support NYC then. Way to go.

You're projection-flailing again, Fakey. I do not wish to use government force to restrict your freedom. I am simply observing that airing your sexual fetishes on this forum is not appropriate.

I would say you're lying, but I am not certain you have the intelligence to understand the difference unless and until it is spoon-fed to you.

See, you are trying to restrict my free speech to mock you for being a turdlet.

You're only showing yourself to be the jerk you are.
See, you are violating the rules by not commenting on the OP.

You mean like this one, hypocrite. LOL

Says one of the wayward children in the discipline corner red eyed and stamp his little feet.
Yep, in reply to your whining. Understand that I will always metaphorically slap you down when you get stupid. That is an universal truth.

See, we have free speech in action here, and you get the short stick.

See, you are just like NYC, you are trying to restrict my freedom of expression. You can't, as long as I comment on the OP. On your knees.

You're projection-flailing again, Fakey. I do not wish to use government force to restrict your freedom. I am simply observing that airing your sexual fetishes on this forum is not appropriate.

I would say you're lying, but I am not certain you have the intelligence to understand the difference unless and until it is spoon-fed to you.
The law to ensure common sense respectful transaction is not restriction of your freedom. It means you do not get to be an asshole in public business. How about that? You interest in sexual fetishes is quite obvious, Jarlaxle. You are obviously very latent but that is starting to come undone.

Watch the clown threaten to put me on ignore.

Last edited:

Says one of the wayward children in the discipline corner red eyed and stamp his little feet.
Yep, in reply to your whining.

And according to you, a violation of the rules. This makes you a hypocrite, Fakey Jakey.

I think you now qualify for the 'ignore' treatment. I reserve this option for utterly useless jerks.

The law to ensure common sense respectful transaction is not restriction of your freedom. It means you do not get to be an asshole in public business. How about that? You interest in sexual fetishes is quite obvious, Jarlaxle. You are obviously very latent but that is starting to come undone.

You are projecting and lying again, Fakey. Just admit it: you dream of being Stalin. Everyone already knows that.

Yep, in reply to your whining.
And according to you, a violation of the rules. This makes you a hypocrite, Fakey Jakey.I think you now qualify for the 'ignore' treatment. I reserve this option for utterly useless jerks.
So I do what you did, and I am a hypocrite, says the hypocrite :lol:

"Ignore" me all you want. But you act stupidly like this, and I will kick your ass rhetorically every time, little meteor.

See, even the Board, like NYC, has limits. Follow them, puke :)

You are projecting and lying again, Fakey. Just admit it: you dream of being Stalin. Everyone already knows that.
Says you, a stalinista and follower of Red Donald. If you pukes ever got power, you would end free speech.

That's impressive even for you, Fakey: four lies in one sentence!
See, that's you projecting, but you get free speech here, to an extent, and if you get power, you will make NYC look like a free speech utopia.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, Fakey, it is still a fucking lie. I am in favor of free speech. You are a wanna-be Stalin.

So in public transactions, you have to respect another person.

Tough fucking luck, you jackhammers. :lol:

Fakey showing his true Nazi colors.
Following common sense public law is Nazism to theHawk. :lol:

It's common sense that people can use whatever words they want when speaking. It's not common sense to force people to use government approved politically correct words. It's unprecedented in fact.

It's common sense that people can use whatever words they want when speaking. It's not common sense to force people to use government approved politically correct words. It's unprecedented in fact.
You don't understand common sense.

You have no moral or business "right" to offend others in public business dealings.

You have no moral or business "right" to offend others in public business dealings.

Yet you can offend people whenever you want?

Yet you can offend people whenever you want?
That let's you offend who you want? Don't be a stupe, son.

I don't think it's funny that you don't know your rights are being taken away.

I'm shocked that as dumb as you are you can remember to breath.

What rights are being 'taken away'?
arms
privacy
property
speech

What laws has HRC passed that have taken away any arms?

She is in no position to pass anything but gas. It is what she has indicated that she will do if elected.

Wasn't that what you claimed Obama was going to do?

Nope.

arms
privacy
property
speech

What laws has HRC passed that have taken away any arms?
list any anti-arms law she didn't or doesn't support.

I can't name one she doesn't.

Dems HATE the 2nd, so please oh please stop lying about it.

I'm a Democrat, and I don't hate the 2nd.

You should change parties if you plan on continuing to not hate the 2nd. Hillary plans to appoint SC Justices that will invalidate the 2nd.

So that's what the NRA is telling you now? Isn't that what they said about Obama?

Nope, that is what Hillary says.

Forum List

Back