ADP Private Sector Jobs July

Full employment minus some 20 million who just gave up. Pardon me if I am less than impressed. Also service sector is usually a lower paying job.

So tell me how we have a record number of new home starts and construction loses 6K jobs all at the same time? Have we roofing robots now or something just coming online.

Millenials' are rejoicing and cannot wait to be paid $200 an hour minimum wage. Keep the winning! going........vote Hillary 2016!

Full employment minus some 20 million who just gave up. Pardon me if I am less than impressed. Also service sector is usually a lower paying job.

I would caution that there is enough error attached to both ADP and Establishment Survey methodologies to not assume a degree of correspondence in any given month......

That said, if what you Boldly Assert is evident by any reasonably objective standard, I invite you to offer examples....

Millenials' are rejoicing and cannot wait to be paid $200 an hour minimum wage. Keep the winning! going........vote Hillary 2016!

Wait, we have to work. If we have a right to be added to mom's insurance then we should be added to her paycheck too. We have a right to make sure our bills are getting paid and mom can be tricky.

Wait, we have to work. If we have a right to be added to mom's insurance then we should be added to her paycheck too. We have a right to make sure our bills are getting paid and mom can be tricky.

Oh look! Another nutbag "patriot" who thinks anyone under 40 is someone who doesn't have a work ethic. Let's make sure guys like you get to decide shit.

We are nearing full employment according to CNBC and ADP. Here is the ADP July report.

179000 Private sector jobs added.

Service sector created most of the jobs in July: ADP

The BLS report comes out on Friday. It looks like a solid number again.

Who wants to celebrate?
I have noticed that the BHO recovery has been picking up the pace lately.

But it is still a long way from full employment.

When real unemployment drops to 1% or 2% then we will have full employment.

And don't call me a nutbag too or I will chop yours off and feed it to the mother loving rats.

We are nearing full employment according to CNBC and ADP. Here is the ADP July report.

Who wants to celebrate?

Should we expect to see the use of social welfare to decrease at the same proportion? You lefties keep claiming that unemployment is going down, down, down, yet well over 40 million are still using food stamps.

Oh look! Another nutbag "patriot" who thinks anyone under 40 is someone who doesn't have a work ethic. Let's make sure guys like you get to decide shit.

I am a Millennial, tool bag. Must of hit too close to home for you :bye1:

Are you sponging off of mommy?

Who wants to celebrate?

Should we expect to see the use of social welfare to decrease at the same proportion? You lefties keep claiming that unemployment is going down, down, down, yet well over 40 million are still using food stamps.

Intelligent people know that most food stamp ( tanf ) recipients have jobs.

And yes....that number is going down. Isn't that good news?

Are you sponging off of mommy?

Sure, I am. She makes some awesome potato salad.

Forum List

Back