Free speech and the OWS.

Yeah, the Tea Partiers do seem to be unwilling to put their bodies on the line for what they believe. I guess it might be because so many of them are old. Young people often have more courage, sometimes foolish courage, while older people, who have learned that they are after all mortal, and are acquainted with the increasing frailty of their own bodies, are more cautious.

Leave it to a libturd to cast mass criminality as something to be admired.

Mass criminality.

That's probably what the King of England said about the Colonists. Thank God they put their bodies on the line for what they believed. :clap2:

Heck, the "libturds" that fought the conservatives and registered black people to vote were also guilty of "mass criminality" when they also put THEIR lives on the line as well.

Mass criminality.......I like that. It says a lot when people resort to it and risk their lives and freedom for worthy causes.

Good, enjoy the phrase............

U.S. News - Oakland assesses City Hall damage after Occupy break-in

Sure you can burn a US Flag...

Because you can do something REALLY Stupid, Disrespectful and Unnecessary, doesn't mean that you should...

Nobody in this country is being oppressed so please, stop the tantrums already...

You look like petulant children who missed some well deserved spankings when you were young... :thup:

:)

peace...

I'm not saying I would burn a flag either. I simply defend the right to do so.

It's like that Fred Phelps guy. He's clearly an a-hole, but he (like it or not) has the right to protest funerals.

Freedom of speech is not always a pleasant thing. It has to be consistently supported in order to maintain liberty -- even if that means protecting the speech of people that don't appreciate freedom much themselves.

I'm unimpressed with those who Feel the Need to so Quickly forward MEANINGLESS words in these Situations...

EVERYONE Supports the Right of People to do this Idiocy...

To be so quick to Defend it makes one seem like they Support the Act itself, not the Right...

Like there is some Sympathy there for it.

These Fuckheads are wasting Oxygen at this point.

peace..

ows.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
VETS and Americans kick the SHIT out of OWS protestors burning flag in Oakland. - YouTube

Burning the flag is an expression of free speech, however all idiots are allow this. Some times people need to not show how stupid they can be. The Flag for any country is supposed to represent that country and what it stands for.America use to be the beacon of hope for the world, and when idiots in the name of free speech burn the flag they are also burning the hope of the world. Now that's my free speech in action. Have a great day.

I dont think it should be covered under free speech period, I think a law should be implemented to make burning the american flag an act of treason and an attack on the United States of America. I think individual states should implement this law. It's one thing to get up there and talk down on America, it's another to Burn the flag that so many people fought and died for so you can have a right to free speech.

I'm unimpressed with those who Feel the Need to so Quickly forward MEANINGLESS words in these Situations...

To be so quick to Defend it makes one seem like they Support the Act itself, not the Right...

peace..

Well, you're free to be unimpressed.

peace..

Well, you're free to be unimpressed.

Seriously, every single time a Pack of Leftists Torches a Flag, the Predictable, "I Support their Right" shit comes spewing out...

It's Trite. :thup:

peace...

Yeah, the Tea Partiers do seem to be unwilling to put their bodies on the line for what they believe. I guess it might be because so many of them are old. Young people often have more courage, sometimes foolish courage, while older people, who have learned that they are after all mortal, and are acquainted with the increasing frailty of their own bodies, are more cautious.

Yea.. maybe that's why Tea partiers are still around i.e. they learned survival of the fittest is best when one uses one's head to think versus using a head as battering ram!

Is it a surprise really, when you have one side that wholeheartedly supports the current institutions and establishments, compared to the one that wants things to change? Of course the teabaggers aren't going to be arrested by the people the institutions they're supporting.

No people are arrested for destroying property, attacking police.
I know that might sound strange to someone like you but it is one of those quirky things called "violence" begins violence.

When you throw a brick at a policeman you are doing what .."breaking the law"!
When you burn city property you are doing what?... "breaking the law".

I know, I know that sounds very simple but geez.. I guess it has to be simplified for
simple people!

Does that make sense to you? I imagine from your comment it doesn't right?

OK say I come over and beat the shit out of you!
What is your response?

Forum List

Back