Free speech and the OWS.

Those who were burning the flag were cheered.
I'm sure those who tried to stop it are going to be prosecuted
to the fullest extent of the law...
Maybe Gloria Alred will pop up again in a news conference
seeking a multimillion dollar class action suit against those who stepped in to stop this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnKf6psB9U"]Nancy Pelosi Flip Flops on the Occupy Movement - YouTube[/ame]

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4090-bg110411dapr20111104034517.jpg

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4252-foden20111026-1month-stand20111025080357.jpg

seeking a multimillion dollar class action suit against those who stepped in to stop this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnKf6psB9U"]Nancy Pelosi Flip Flops on the Occupy Movement - YouTube[/ame]

No back bone nan.

Yeah, the Tea Partiers do seem to be unwilling to put their bodies on the line for what they believe. I guess it might be because so many of them are old. Young people often have more courage, sometimes foolish courage, while older people, who have learned that they are after all mortal, and are acquainted with the increasing frailty of their own bodies, are more cautious.

Leave it to a libturd to cast mass criminality as something to be admired.

No back bone nan.
As a matter of course? NO. She profits so defense for it has to be there lest she look like a hypocrite.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4090-bg110411dapr20111104034517.jpg

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4252-foden20111026-1month-stand20111025080357.jpg
You must parse REP and all of that other relevant horsesqueeze...

do you object to people wearing the flag as clothing? the treatment of the us flag is a disgrace in much of this country.....old tattered flags still flying....etc

i hate to see clothing made out of the us flag....i would rather seen it burned in protest...esp in a country where freedoms are less and less...

Terrible Analogy and even Weaker Excuse for these Tantrum Throwing Shitbags. :thup:

:)

peace...

do you object to people wearing the flag as clothing? the treatment of the us flag is a disgrace in much of this country.....old tattered flags still flying....etc

i hate to see clothing made out of the us flag....i would rather seen it burned in protest...esp in a country where freedoms are less and less...

Terrible Analogy and even Weaker Excuse for these Tantrum Throwing Shitbags. :thup:

peace...
Dead on. A nasty distraction/obfuscation...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Too bad we don't apply the same laws that find burning the flag an acceptable form of free speech, to burning the koran.

Is it a surprise really, when you have one side that wholeheartedly supports the current institutions and establishments, compared to the one that wants things to change? Of course the teabaggers aren't going to be arrested by the people the institutions they're supporting.

Some kids who rode their bike to school
with an American flag on it were suspended
and sent home.

Those that celebrate our flag are punished.
Those who burn our flag are cheered and defended.
I'm sure Princess Nancy has absolutely no problem with this.

Last edited:
Some kids who rode their bike to school
with an American flag on it were suspended
and sent home.

Those that celebrate out flag are punished.
Those who burn our flag are cheered and defended.
I'm sure Princess Nancy has absolutely no problem with this.
Same thing with Religious practice...never mind the First Amendment guaranteed to every American...

OWS is just going to have to up the ante if they want to get anywhere. How many of the Weathermen were killed by the bombs they were building?

Recreate '68!

Only bigger and better.

That's the way to get obambam reelected!

Too bad we don't apply the same laws that find burning the flag an acceptable form of free speech, to burning the koran.

We do. You can burn any religious book.

When people freaked out over that Florida preacher threatening to burn them, he received some pressure to back down, but legally, the government had no ability to stop him from burning the Korans as long as he got the appropriate permit.

Sure you can burn a US Flag...

Because you can do something REALLY Stupid, Disrespectful and Unnecessary, doesn't mean that you should...

Nobody in this country is being oppressed so please, stop the tantrums already...

You look like petulant children who missed some well deserved spankings when you were young... :thup:

peace...

Because you can do something REALLY Stupid, Disrespectful and Unnecessary, doesn't mean that you should...

Nobody in this country is being oppressed so please, stop the tantrums already...

You look like petulant children who missed some well deserved spankings when you were young... :thup:

peace...
Or lack a mirror so it can afford them an oppritunity to give themselves a good talking to...:eusa_whistle:

peace...

I'm not saying I would burn a flag either. I simply defend the right to do so.

It's like that Fred Phelps guy. He's clearly an a-hole, but he (like it or not) has the right to protest funerals.

Freedom of speech is not always a pleasant thing. It has to be consistently supported in order to maintain liberty -- even if that means protecting the speech of people that don't appreciate freedom much themselves.

Yeah, the Tea Partiers do seem to be unwilling to put their bodies on the line for what they believe. I guess it might be because so many of them are old. Young people often have more courage, sometimes foolish courage, while older people, who have learned that they are after all mortal, and are acquainted with the increasing frailty of their own bodies, are more cautious.

Leave it to a libturd to cast mass criminality as something to be admired.

Mass criminality.

That's probably what the King of England said about the Colonists. Thank God they put their bodies on the line for what they believed. :clap2:

Heck, the "libturds" that fought the conservatives and registered black people to vote were also guilty of "mass criminality" when they also put THEIR lives on the line as well.

Mass criminality.......I like that. It says a lot when people resort to it and risk their lives and freedom for worthy causes.

Forum List

Back