Free Ride

B

Big D

Illegal immigrants from Mexico caught in the Arizona desert will be offered free flights home under a proposal approved Wednesday by the Homeland Security Department.

The new program could begin as soon as this week and will run through September.

It will offer immigrants airline tickets to Mexico City or Guadalajara, then bus tickets to their homes. If they refuse, they will be deported through the nearest Arizona border crossing, not through Texas
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Southwest/06/09/immigration.flights.ap/index.html

Hmm, my first impression is that it will decrease the deaths of illegal immagrants. But also will give them security, in that, they wont have to fear getting kicked out at the border, maybe giving them less fear of trying to get into this country.

It is like what the forest service does when animals come in to close of contact to human areas. I can see the helicopter carrying a net full of mexicans.

Our illegal immigrant policy concerning our mexican border is a stinking joke. They keep coming up with these pathetic ideas to either HELP illegals GET HERE, or REWARD THEM ONCE THEY'RE HERE.

This country has it's head up it's ass when it comes to this. NOT the PEOPLE! Because the people WANT the government to do something SERIOUS to stem the illegal flow. But the damn poloticians just can't seem to do the people's will.

They're too busy WHORING themselves out to the illegals for votes.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Our illegal immigrant policy concerning our mexican border is a stinking joke. They keep coming up with these pathetic ideas to either HELP illegals GET HERE, or REWARD THEM ONCE THEY'RE HERE.

This country has it's head up it's ass when it comes to this. NOT the PEOPLE! Because the people WANT the government to do something SERIOUS to stem the illegal flow. But the damn poloticians just can't seem to do the people's will.

They're too busy WHORING themselves out to the illegals for votes.

I agree----it's sad what sacrifices politicos are willing to make to get or remain in power. Is it really necessary? Maybe.

Deporting them don't make a difference:

Grady County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested an illegal alien on two counts of child molestation yesterday.

Deputy Eric Forsythe took a report of child molestation in the Pocasset area around 6 p.m. Monday evening.

In the course of taking that report, Forsythe discovered that 27-year-old Alfonso Hernandez Hernandez was in the country illegally. Forsythe arrested Hernandez at that time to hold for Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).

According to Undersheriff Irene Perske, there is record of Hernandez being in the country since he was 14 years old, and four years ago he was reportedly deported back to Mexico.
http://www.chickashanews.com/viewarticle.php?id=1462

You know its funny. I don't know how politcally accurate Gangs of NY was, but i remember the scenes where the politician kept trying to get the gangs to force Irish immigrants to vote for their candidate. Apparently its nothing new.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by insein
You know its funny. I don't know how politcally accurate Gangs of NY was, but i remember the scenes where the politician kept trying to get the gangs to force Irish immigrants to vote for their candidate. Apparently its nothing new.:rolleyes:
Vote for whom ever you want, I just want the laws of the United States of America to be inforced.

O Yea, Gangs of New York was a crappy movie.

Originally posted by Big D
Vote for whom ever you want, I just want the laws of the United States of America to be inforced.

O Yea, Gangs of New York was a crappy movie.

It was pretty bad. I don't know what all the hype was about. Leo was not beleiveable as a bad ass gang member.

Forum List

Back