Free Ice Cream!

It's been gloomy here in Northern VA for a week and a half.
60's, cloudy, rainy.. just gross. I don't have to work now and the weather is horrible!

Every once in a while I get a "cold treat" craving, but normally it's for cookies or cake.

60's, cloudy, rainy.. just gross. I don't have to work now and the weather is horrible!

Every once in a while I get a "cold treat" craving, but normally it's for cookies or cake.
60s ain't bad, at least you can breath without searing your lungs.
Cloudy, that's cool, keeps the harmful UVs down.
Rainy, it's just water. Wear a hat. Umbrellas are illegal here.

Such an optimist! I want to get outside though and do something fun. Like golf or go to Gettysburg ... anything! The beach!
But, on the upside, it give me time to work on my job search. I have applied for 3 jobs already this morning.

Such an optimist! I want to get outside though and do something fun. Like golf or go to Gettysburg ... anything! The beach!
But, on the upside, it give me time to work on my job search. I have applied for 3 jobs already this morning.
No outdoor job, I hope.

No, I'm a nerd. I want a job where people leave me alone with my computer and paperwork.

Forum List

Back