Free George Zimmerman

Why was Zimmerman carrying a firearm? When did he chamber the round which killed Martin? Was it a common practice that he carried the round chambered (as most police officers do)?

Zimmerman had a concealed weapons permit...he was on neighborhood watch because of so many break-in's in the area. And from what i've heard about that town, i wouldn't walk around with my gun unloaded either! What good would an empty gun have done him if when he came up on someone acting suspicious, he wouldn't know if that person had a gun also. I wouldn't want to have to take the time to load my gun if the other person ended up aiming their gun at me first! And Zimmerman didn't know if Martin was carrying a gun or not......

Al Sharpton said all he wanted was an arrest and a trial. Who really thinks he and others will be satisfied if he is found "not guilty". It will be worse than it is now with rioting in the streets. The only way to calm this mob is to sacrifice zimmerman regardless of guilt or no guilt. Obviously the court and outspoken politians are more than willing to sacrifice this hispanic male. We keep hearing that if it were the other way around he would have been arrested long ago. What about Daniel Adkins, a young hispanic male, who was shot and killed by a black male who claims self defense in Arizonia? No arrest yet and the hispanics are not screaming for the death of this black man yet. They do want him arrested. There is not much publicity on this case. Where is Al Sharpton when you need him?

I really believe he was arrested just to appease the people that have been screaming for his arrest...whether they had real evidence or not.

They had WEEKS to make this decision. I may be wrong, but i think they had to come up with something that the protestors would be satisfied with. 2nd Degree Murder sounds good...but i have a feeling that he will probably walk away with a very short sentence, or none at all, once the jury hears all the evidence. There are many out there that will not accept a not guilty verdict, no matter what the evidence is. In fact i believe there are many that will protest (or riot) anything less than a 10 yr sentence, no matter if the evidence happens to prove that Zimmerman is telling the truth.

He was arrested because he shot and killed a 17 year old unarmed kid not involved in any illegal activity.

Simple as that.

Right!!! And let's not forget the 46 calls to 911 complaining about suspicious blacks in the neighborhood. I think he was just itching to shoot somebody, and he finally did. I really believe there is something wrong with that guy.

Al Sharpton said all he wanted was an arrest and a trial. Who really thinks he and others will be satisfied if he is found "not guilty". It will be worse than it is now with rioting in the streets. The only way to calm this mob is to sacrifice zimmerman regardless of guilt or no guilt.

Wait, there's rioting in the streets? Going on now? I know that the left-wing media is known for selectively reporting news stories, but Fox news isn't even reporting this.

Look at the wing nut extremists on the far right weep.

Crocodile tears!

Weeping about what nit wit?

Weeping because the law is being followed?

Weeping because the prosecutor weighed the evidence and then charged Zimmerman?

This is what we asked for dumbass.

You are so stupid I'll bet you are a leftie.

Nope, but you are nit wit extremist. I am glad that you are for this being decided in a courtroom. Best fortune to you.

I've read he'll be in front of a Judge at 1:30 TODAY; let the Court decide.

Whatever is decided at the preliminary hearing will be appealed. IMO Zimmerman will be held to answer and bound over for trial.

They were saying on the radio that he was being held at an undisclosed location for his safety. Maybe they will radio tag him and hide him out somewhere. One thing is for sure, law enforcement better make it known bullshit wont be tolerated. They should meet with the pimps and make this clear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Lr3DOqaSE]Trayvon Martin News Shooting 911 Call - Listen to Trayvon Martin Getting Shot - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I just listened to the boy screaming for help.

This is Trayvon's fault how again?

It was very brave of Angela Correy to file these charges and put her own career on the line. I hope, although I have my doubts, that the trial will be fair.

Angela Correy is a pandering coward. She did the Politically Correct thing, rather than the Correct thing. She's an elected official and doing the Correct thing would seriously harm her re-election changes.

Now, it's up to a jury to set Zimmerman free. And, they will, if the judge allows the Defense to keep biased people off of the jury.

Trayvon Martin News Shooting 911 Call - Listen to Trayvon Martin Getting Shot - YouTube

it sounds like help and bam!
That doesnt sound like Zimmerman was having his head bashed in at all.

They need to remove the ladies voice from the audio.

An article on the probable cause affidavit:

Prosecutors: George Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin | News - Home

Look at the wing nut extremists on the far right weep.

Crocodile tears!

Weeping about what nit wit?

Weeping because the law is being followed?

Weeping because the prosecutor weighed the evidence and then charged Zimmerman?

This is what we asked for dumbass.

You are so stupid I'll bet you are a leftie.

Nope, but you are nit wit extremist. I am glad that you are for this being decided in a courtroom. Best fortune to you.

So...I'm an extremist because i want the law followed....well, maybe you're right. It seems that common sense and respect for the Constitution and a love of freedom make me an extremist these days.

Trayvon Martin News Shooting 911 Call - Listen to Trayvon Martin Getting Shot - YouTube

He could have kept on walking. This was a two way deal.

We dont have proof Martin doublebacked to zimmerman. Only zimmerman stating that is what happened.

For all you know he did keep on walking, or he did doubleback to see if zimmerman had left.

We don't know anything. People who claim to know are extreme nut jobs.

As the shooting was not near the Defendant's vehicle, how does anyone know he didn't; his girlfriend reports he was hiding behind a tree.

That is true, I make that speculation based om my past experience as a 17 year old boy and the stupid things they do. Sadly, Travon's lesson cost him his life. Same for Zimmerman.

As the shooting was not near the Defendant's vehicle, how does anyone know he didn't; his girlfriend reports he was hiding behind a tree.

That is true, I make that speculation based om my past experience as a 17 year old boy and the stupid things they do. Sadly, Travon's lesson cost him his life. Same for Zimmerman.

Zimmerman isn't facing the death penalty.

Unfortunately, he was on the phone with his girlfriend prior to the encounter, and I'm sure that testimony will be presented as well.

And let me get this straight. You're advocating the use of deadly force against someone who turned to face their stalker. He's dead because he didn't 'just walk away', and that's what he deserves. Right?

Forum List

Back