Free George Zimmerman

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
There was a mob waiting outside of prosecutor, Angela Corey's door. Apparently that hag decided, better George Zimmerman than me.

Meanwhile Eric Holder and Al Sharpton are going around patting themselves on the backs. They are ecstatic that an innocent man is now on trial.

Of course, they are completely disassociated from reality. Let's look at the top comments on the CBS Miami website.

Graham Rogers

So much for justice in America. Defend yourself, get charged with Murder. This is disgusting, 100% disgusting.
Jan Ullrich7

And Eric Holder thanks Sharpton for his tireless work of being a community agitator. Anyone says there aren't protected classes and races in this country are either idiots, part of the problem or both.
Banned by lib Yahoo

End Blacks protected class status now...end Affirmative action that gives diplomas to blacks with NO exams or Tests.
xdrifterx7

the Liberals want you to roll over and let the bad guys take whatever they want from you or your women and then take a bullet.. or else you're defending yourself and charged with murder. WHAT A CROCK OF $H1T
Big_Bear

As long as the liberals feel safe pursuing this course of action, they will continue to pursue it.

Thugs are terrorists and liberals are terrorist supporters, and should be treated as such. They can always opt to use their mental illness as a defense.
joedoakes202

Actually I'm a happy guy, but I appreciate your concern, though Obama could use a hot lunch, could you spare it . . .

:)

What comes next . . .

April 11, 2012

Dear President Obama,

You don’t look well. You need to eat more and get more rest. I know being a liberal c o m m i e is hard work in this country; you are always swimming upstream, and trying to deny some basic and self evident truths about human nature and God. That’s no easy task, and it certainly takes it’s toll on the human body. I’m well rested and in good shape. My wife hates me as much as your’s hates you. But after so many years of wedded bliss and raising children, and losing one, that’s par for the course. I knew going into this it wasn’t going to be easy, if I wanted easy I would have become a Democrat. Because the excuses are prepackaged, and even if I foul up the country, some boot licker will p r os titu te themselves for me on national television!

How’s that feel? If it were me. I’d feel pretty bad. Terrible in fact. Because my conscience would tell me I’m doing something wrong. That moral compass was mostly instilled through watching my father and grandfather handle life. Often I contemplate all they accomplished and I’m astounded by it. They both built this country by defending it, and creating the opportunity for others to take that first step on the ladder to success. Now this did not come without significant aggravation and tragedy. The road of life is not an easy thing for people who want to accomplish things. People like you are in the way. Then people like you are elected to office. Then people like you become President.

Then the whole thing goes to pot.

A few times I’ve seen that happen to my old man. The divorce. The factory. The this or the that. He would do something that I’ve had to do myself a few times. One time I was outside playing with my friends and he slams the door. Get’s into his car. A pontiac trans-am, the one with the bird on it, rolls up the windows, and then I can hear the muffled screams and see him banging everything. One day that’ll be you. One day you’ll get into the Presidential limo and get so pi $ $ ed off at the wisdom of the Founding Fathers; “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed . . .” and you’ll realize that the bullet and b o mb proof steel you are striking to try to calm down is far weaker then the combined will of “We the People.”

“We The People” get to tell you what to do, and in 209 days we will.

:)

Respectfully,

Joe Doakes

I really believe he was arrested just to appease the people that have been screaming for his arrest...whether they had real evidence or not.

They had WEEKS to make this decision. I may be wrong, but i think they had to come up with something that the protestors would be satisfied with. 2nd Degree Murder sounds good...but i have a feeling that he will probably walk away with a very short sentence, or none at all, once the jury hears all the evidence. There are many out there that will not accept a not guilty verdict, no matter what the evidence is. In fact i believe there are many that will protest (or riot) anything less than a 10 yr sentence, no matter if the evidence happens to prove that Zimmerman is telling the truth.

It was very brave of Angela Correy to file these charges and put her own career on the line. I hope, although I have my doubts, that the trial will be fair.

I really believe he was arrested just to appease the people that have been screaming for his arrest...whether they had real evidence or not.

They had WEEKS to make this decision. I may be wrong, but i think they had to come up with something that the protestors would be satisfied with. 2nd Degree Murder sounds good...but i have a feeling that he will probably walk away with a very short sentence, or none at all, once the jury hears all the evidence. There are many out there that will not accept a not guilty verdict, no matter what the evidence is. In fact i believe there are many that will protest (or riot) anything less than a 10 yr sentence, no matter if the evidence happens to prove that Zimmerman is telling the truth.

I don't see any evidence that exonerates Zimmerman.

If Trayvon attacked him, it was because he followed him after being told not to by a 911 operator. In short, his negligence in getting into that situation negates any mitigation during the situation.

Kind of like a drunk driver doesn't get off because he was drunk.

Do I think there were politics involved here? Absolutely. But I think that a law that allows a loose cannon like Zimmerman to walk around packing a 9MM and shoot a kid in the street is pure insanity.

If Trayvon attacked him, it was because he followed him after being told not to by a 911 operator. In short, his negligence in getting into that situation negates any mitigation during the situation.

Do I think there were politics involved here? Absolutely. But I think that a law that allows a loose cannon like Zimmerman to walk around packing a 9MM and shoot a kid in the street is pure insanity.

Zimmerman's carrying a gun was not the proximate cause of Trayvon's death. If the evidence shows that Trayvon attacked Zimmernan, that was the proximate cause of Trayvon's death. Sort of like a drunk driving down the street and a kid throws a brick through the window hitting the driver in the head resulting in an accident. The drunk driver is not responsible no matter how drunk he was.

It was very brave of Angela Correy to file these charges

Why was she "brave"?

although I have my doubts, that the trial will be fair.

So you know that the US Judiciary is corrupt to its core, why then are you celebrating the information complaint which is an admission that the charges against him are so weak that she could not get a grand jury to indict him?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Zimmerman's carrying a gun was not the proximate cause of Trayvon's death. If the evidence shows that Trayvon attacked Zimmernan, that was the proximate cause of Trayvon's death. Sort of like a drunk driving down the street and a kid throws a brick through the window hitting the driver in the head resulting in an accident. The drunk driver is not responsible no matter how drunk he was.

That assumes that Trayvon is the kid maliciously throwing a brick, and not a kid who was wondering why a complete stranger was following him in a car and then on foot.

Trayvon had every reason to feel threatened under those circumstances.

With all the supposedly eyewitness testimony being contradictory and if the evidence shows injuries and grass on Zim's back I can see reasonable doubt and that's all it takes for acquittal.
Who do the jurors believe? I can also see an attempt for a change of venue although because of the publicity it will be hard to find anyone who has not heard of the case.

From what I have heard and seen (which may be skewed, altered or just lies told in the media) I find it hard to believe that a second degree murder conviction is possible. The jury will be mostly Hispanic and White so the verdict will be viewed in racial terms by the black community. He may be found guilty of lesser included crimes if that is possible in Florida and the prosecutor includes them although I do not know what they would be. Discharging a weapon in the city limits may be one of the lesser but the main contention would be did Zim violate the self defense law. If he did not violate that he can not be found guilty of taking another's life.

With all the supposedly eyewitness testimony being contradictory and if the evidence shows injuries and grass on Zim's back I can see reasonable doubt and that's all it takes for acquittal.
Who do the jurors believe? I can also see an attempt for a change of venue although because of the publicity it will be hard to find anyone who has not heard of the case.

From what I have heard and seen (which may be skewed, altered or just lies told in the media) I find it hard to believe that a second degree murder conviction is possible. The jury will be mostly Hispanic and White so the verdict will be viewed in racial terms by the black community. He may be found guilty of lesser included crimes if that is possible in Florida and the prosecutor includes them although I do not know what they would be. Discharging a weapon in the city limits may be one of the lesser but the main contention would be did Zim violate the self defense law. If he did not violate that he can not be found guilty of taking another's life.

It comes down to one guy shooting another, and why. Why was Zimmerman there, why did Martin attack him ? Zimmerman did not have to use the self defense law. He should never have gotten out of his car. Had he just followed in his car none of it would have happened.

He was arrested because he shot and killed a 17 year old unarmed kid not involved in any illegal activity.

Simple as that.

I have a hard time with trying the victim. No one put Ron Goldman on trial. He fought his attacker as well.

If Trayvon Martin attacked him from behind after Zimmerman had returned to his car, that was enough illegal activity.

Of course you don't see evidence. You weren't there when it happened, and you aren't there with the evidence now.:cuckoo:

I have a hard time with trying the victim. No one put Ron Goldman on trial. He fought his attacker as well.

Goldman didn't follow someone who had not attacked him to his car to attack them. Although I do understand the black right of attack. Merely looking at a gang banger in some areas is grounds to kill.

Forum List

Back