Free Community Clinics

Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

They exist in every county of the USA

For people who have no insurance. These have existed for 30 years all over the nation. Obamacare was UNNECESSARY
That's misleading. This is the second time that you have posted the exact same thread Let me tell you how this works. But, first the clinics that are "Indian" are for Native Americans and you have to have a CDIB card and a Tribal enrollment card.

Sliding scale is very different from free. Most of the free ones you have to be able to qualify for (paperwork) and are limited to a zip code. They are usually designed to help manage ongoing diabetes or other diseases. They operate one or two days a week or month. The doctors volunteer at the free clinics. They are very limited. Some of them operate by appointment only. There is a waiting list that is a mile long. Some don't even bother to answer the phone. I learned this trying to get medical treatment for people.
I audited these clinics-all of them in San Diego County, They are for everybody. None of them are on Indian reservations. I'm not an Indian and they treated me. I saw them treat Latinos, Filipinos, Blacks, whites, chinese, Japanese, and plain old whites. No reservation is required. The patients walk in, register at the desk and wait. They operate Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM. San Diego County has 14 of them.

I looked at the lists in my state's counties and other states that I have lived. Indian clinics were listed and they only treat Native Americans. Tribes have their own medical clinics and as long as you are Native American you can set up a chart with any other tribe. With the rest, it isn't enough to be "seen". Many operate only by appointment and the doctor's volunteer and only a couple of days a month. You are either misled or intentionally misleading.

None of them are on Indian reservations. I'm not an Indian and they treated me. I saw them treat Latinos, Filipinos, Blacks, whites, chinese, Japanese, and plain old whites
American Indian (Native American) or person who immigrated to America from India? Not that I care that much, but I really don't want medical care by my respective race and gross assumptions of cultural sensitivity.

Click on the link to find one near you.

For people who have no insurance. These have existed for 30 years all over the nation. Obamacare was UNNECESSARY

I was an auditor for San Diego County and used to audit them. Their funds come from Federal and state sources. The care is very good and no appointment is necessary.
Great places to catch covid

That's misleading. This is the second time that you have posted the exact same thread Let me tell you how this works. But, first the clinics that are "Indian" are for Native Americans and you have to have a CDIB card and a Tribal enrollment card.

Sliding scale is very different from free. Most of the free ones you have to be able to qualify for (paperwork) and are limited to a zip code. They are usually designed to help manage ongoing diabetes or other diseases. They operate one or two days a week or month. The doctors volunteer at the free clinics. They are very limited. Some of them operate by appointment only. There is a waiting list that is a mile long. Some don't even bother to answer the phone. I learned this trying to get medical treatment for people.
I audited these clinics-all of them in San Diego County, They are for everybody. None of them are on Indian reservations. I'm not an Indian and they treated me. I saw them treat Latinos, Filipinos, Blacks, whites, chinese, Japanese, and plain old whites. No reservation is required. The patients walk in, register at the desk and wait. They operate Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM. San Diego County has 14 of them.

I looked at the lists in my state's counties and other states that I have lived. Indian clinics were listed and they only treat Native Americans. Tribes have their own medical clinics and as long as you are Native American you can set up a chart with any other tribe. With the rest, it isn't enough to be "seen". Many operate only by appointment and the doctor's volunteer and only a couple of days a month. You are either misled or intentionally misleading.
YOu are a LIAR ignore

YOu are a LIAR ignore

No. You are a troll. You don't like things like simple truths.

I have no problem with state governments funding medical type scholarships and them being paid back by 5 or 10 yrs of working in a state hospital or clinic at a reduced wage,,,

only at a state level not federal,,,

Average monthly cost for chemo can run 12,000 a month. How exactly is a person going to pay that back working at a “reduced wage” while also trying to keep a job to support their family?

I have no problem with state governments funding medical type scholarships and them being paid back by 5 or 10 yrs of working in a state hospital or clinic at a reduced wage,,,

Average monthly cost for chemo can run 12,000 a month. How exactly is a person going to pay that back working at a “reduced wage” while also trying to keep a job to support their family?
A person with low income can get Medicaid which is designed for the poor.

I was an auditor for San Diego County and used to audit them. Their funds come from Federal and state sources. The care is very good and no appointment is necessary.
Great places to catch covid
Life is risky. No doubt about it.

Gee, wonder who paid for the free clinics? Oh, that's right, the taxpayers!

Obamacare was designed to move people off of the free clinics to paying for insurance on their own. Some got subsidies. Eventually, that would lessen the burden on the taxpayer. Also, since acute care is much more expensive than preventive care, the plan was to have people visit the doctor and catch conditions before it required an ambulance ride and ER visit.

For some reason, loser type conservatives like yourself were against the idea of people paying for their own healthcare. We all know why.

There is a substantial number of people that fall between poor enough and rich enough.

A person that is pregnant and/or has children living with them can acquire Medicaid. However, that does not mean that adults on Medicaid will be accepted everywhere.

Not in all states.

please reread my comment,,,

Forum List

Back