Free 10 week Constitution course

Hillsdale presents more non accredited certificates of completion than it does credited degrees. Kind of like the right wing version of "EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY" When they start producing more degrees that are accredited than they do certificates of completion for right wing propaganda courses, let me know.

Hillsdale presents more non accredited certificates of completion than it does credited degrees. Kind of like the right wing version of "EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY"

Nope. It's because lots of people take their free online courses that are not credited to a degree.

Hillsdale presents more non accredited certificates of completion than it does credited degrees. Kind of like the right wing version of "EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY" When they start producing more degrees that are accredited than they do certificates of completion for right wing propaganda courses, let me know.
What a crock of shit. people do not have to have an accredited degree to be more knowledgeable than useful idiots that go in for their standard leftist slave programming.

What a crock of shit. people do not have to have an accredited degree to be more knowledgeable than useful idiots that go in for their standard leftist slave programming.

They're just mad because more people don't sign up for Progressive courses like "The Nobility of Ignorance" or "Gender Studies: Self-Castration 101"

Right, what they will not tell you is that the Constitution really restricts private use of fire arms, demands illegal immigration continue with sanctuary cities, requires abortion on demand, and insists upon an ever increasing Federal government that will take over the world.

You're right. People don't actually have to have any formal education at all to be brilliant. Kinda stupid to think they all would though.

They're just mad because more people don't sign up for Progressive courses like "The Nobility of Ignorance" or "Gender Studies: Self-Castration 101"

Yep, that's funny. It's also sad, because so many crazy right wingers have been convinced that those are actual courses. RWNJs will believe ANYTHING.

Right, what they will not tell you is that the Constitution really restricts private use of fire arms, demands illegal immigration continue with sanctuary cities, requires abortion on demand, and insists upon an ever increasing Federal government that will take over the world.

I know Hillsdale is a liberal arts college, but I didn't know they were that nuts.

Hillsdale presents more non accredited certificates of completion than it does credited degrees. Kind of like the right wing version of "EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY"

Nope. It's because lots of people take their free online courses that are not credited to a degree.

Right. Sign up and "EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY....err....CERTIFICATE!!!"

You're becoming typical.

Just sayin'.

I guess it is typical for any non Trump supporter to show you to be silly.

Yep, that's funny. It's also sad, because so many crazy right wingers have been convinced that those are actual courses. RWNJs will believe ANYTHING.

The 12 Most Unique College Courses In America | HuffPost

Wacky College Courses

The Daily Caller Presents: The Ivy League’s 13 Most Daffy, Outrageously Liberal College Courses
http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/13/t...t-daffy-outrageously-liberal-college-courses/
And on and on ...

I know Hillsdale is a liberal arts college, but I didn't know they were that nuts.

The density of your skull is astonishing.

The 12 Most Unique College Courses In America | HuffPost

Wacky College Courses

The Daily Caller Presents: The Ivy League’s 13 Most Daffy, Outrageously Liberal College Courses
And on and on ...

Somebody forcing you to take any of those silly courses? In a country of 321.4 BILLION people, how many graduates of those courses do you think there are, and how much do you think those graduates are going to effect your life?

Should we ask Academia, if we can get a definitive answer for the right wing, regarding social-ism, starting with a social Contract, like our federal Constitution?

Nothing is more certain than the indispensable necessity of government, and it is equally undeniable, that whenever and however it is instituted, the people must cede to it some of their natural rights in order to vest it with requisite powers.--The Federalist Number Two

The density of your skull is astonishing.

I'm sure you are astonished by lots of things. Anything shiny would probably do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back