Freddie Gray had spine surgery one week BEFORE his arrest by Baltimore cops

If you knew what ignorance was you wouldn't be spouting such nonsense.

I have a cop neighbor & believe it or not he is not a Nazi Zombie contrary to your beliefs.

Are there bad cops? Sure But they are not the majority & certainly not the states hired henchmen as you seem to think so.

I will say again. You need a therapist

I've known more Cops in my life than you ever dreamed of.

I'm telling you..... Too many of them are punks and they are bullies.

You believe what you want. I don't care.

Yeah....... Here's your 'Fair and Honest State' for you

This isn't the America I offered up my life for >>

Still waiting for justice after SWAT team member kills innocent grandfather - The Washington Post

Over the holidays, a federal district judge in Massachusetts issued a rulingin the lawsuit brought by the family of Eurie Stamps, a 68-year-old manshot and killed by a Framingham, Mass., SWAT team during a drug raid in 2011. The ruling actually allows the lawsuit to go forward, but only in a limited capacity. The family will only be permitted to sue the officer who shot Stamps, and only for compensatory damages. The family’s bid for punitive damages and its claims against the city were dismissed. In fact, despite the fact that Stamps was not suspected of any crime, that he was fully compliant with the police when they stormed his house with guns, that the raid on his home itself was unnecessary, and that the judge concedes that Stamps did absolutely nothing to facilitate his own killing, the family has already lost on eight of their 10 claims before the case will even get to a jury.

If you knew what ignorance was you wouldn't be spouting such nonsense.

I have a cop neighbor & believe it or not he is not a Nazi Zombie contrary to your beliefs.

Are there bad cops? Sure But they are not the majority & certainly not the states hired henchmen as you seem to think so.

I will say again. You need a therapist

I've known more Cops in my life than you ever dreamed of.

I'm telling you..... Too many of them are punks and they are bullies.

You believe what you want. I don't care.

Yeah....... Here's your 'Fair and Honest State' for you

This isn't the America I offered up my life for >>

Still waiting for justice after SWAT team member kills innocent grandfather - The Washington Post

Over the holidays, a federal district judge in Massachusetts issued a rulingin the lawsuit brought by the family of Eurie Stamps, a 68-year-old manshot and killed by a Framingham, Mass., SWAT team during a drug raid in 2011. The ruling actually allows the lawsuit to go forward, but only in a limited capacity. The family will only be permitted to sue the officer who shot Stamps, and only for compensatory damages. The family’s bid for punitive damages and its claims against the city were dismissed. In fact, despite the fact that Stamps was not suspected of any crime, that he was fully compliant with the police when they stormed his house with guns, that the raid on his home itself was unnecessary, and that the judge concedes that Stamps did absolutely nothing to facilitate his own killing, the family has already lost on eight of their 10 claims before the case will even get to a jury.
I think you are full of it.

In fact I bet 1k that I have been arrested more times than cops you've "known"

You're just a nut with a chip on it's shoulder.

Prison guards have the ULTIMATE power and are capable of major power trips & egos & even they aren't as bad as you're making cops out to be.

If you think you can talk to ME about cops & brutality you are an idiot. I have lived it all brother and outside of the extreme cases your "theory" has more holes in it than a cheese grater

This whole thread has been debunked...it was all misinformation spread by Right wing poltroons

No The Wild Theory About Freddie Gray s Pre-Existing Spinal Injury Isn t True

A rumor that Gray had a pre-existing spinal injury from a car accident appears to have originated Tuesday with a blog post on the conservative website thefourthestate.co and then spread to other conservative sites like the Free Republic.

The post on thefourthestate.co cited "sources who allege that Freddie Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before we [sic] was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance." The post also alleged that Gray received the surgery because he had been involved in a car accident.

By way of proof, the website cited Howard County, Maryland court records that showed Gray was recently involved in a civil case with Peachtree Settlement Funding. Allstate Life Insurance was listed as an interested party. Nothing in those records, which were publicly accessible online, indicated that Gray had been in a accident or had sustained a spinal injury.

The Baltimore Sun on Wednesday swiftly debunked the rumor by pulling the full court records related to the civil case.

Freddy Grey and his sister had a settlement from the house they grew up in having lead paint...this man did not have any surgery ..its a lie by right wing liars
The truth about Freddie Gray pre-existing injury from car accident - Baltimore Sun

Debunking rumors: Freddie Gray settlement connected to lead paint, not car accident or spinal surgery.

Freddie Gray filed paperwork to collect $18,000 settlement in exchange for $108,000 annuity.

Even if this was true, it's irrelevant...

...it's like the police throwing a suspect into the river and then claiming it was his fault he couldn't swim.
If true it is VERY relevant. IF

This story has been kicking around for a couple of hours now and no credible news source has picked it up

Makes you question the OP
This thread needs to be shut down the entire story is in tatters its destroyed it was all a stinking lie

The truth about Freddie Gray pre-existing injury from car accident - Baltimore Sun

Debunking rumors: Freddie Gray settlement connected to lead paint, not car accident or spinal surgery.

Freddie Gray filed paperwork to collect $18,000 settlement in exchange for $108,000 annuity.

The structured settlement from Allstate and Gray’s attempt to convert it into one lump sum payment has been confirmed by Howard County Circuit Court Records

Claim: Freddie Gray was injured in a car accident and underwent spinal surgery prior to his arrest and death.

snopes.com Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery
content-divider.gif

red.gif
FALSE

Read more at snopes.com Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery

you need to shut down the thread...its just another BS styory from the usual wing nut sources
drwingnut-looping.gif

Even if this was true, it's irrelevant...

...it's like the police throwing a suspect into the river and then claiming it was his fault he couldn't swim.
If true it is VERY relevant. IF

This story has been kicking around for a couple of hours now and no credible news source has picked it up

Makes you question the OP
This thread needs to be shut down the entire story is in tatters its destroyed it was all a stinking lie

Good grief. Don't get your panties in a wad. The thread will die on it's own. Unless of course the MORONS that want it dead keep bumping it

And just like the other idiots on the right, you fail to understand that this has no bearing whatsoever on the issue, nor does it in any way mitigate any possible crimes committed by the police.

I was wondering a few days ago if he had prior back probs. Still gonna wait for more investigation.

I also wondered about Brown's buddy lying about what happened and guess what? Turns out Brown's buddy lied.

And just like the other idiots on the right, you fail to understand that this has no bearing whatsoever on the issue, nor does it in any way mitigate any possible crimes committed by the police.
Why not? Its all a domino effect. He had spine surgery then was out selling his drugs while still mending. Got busted, body twisted and handled rough to get the handcuffs on him, and SNAP...that still fresh surgery buckled under additional pressure.
Did the cops rough him up? From what I saw, no more than anyone gets roughed up when arrested. Where the cops fucked up was not getting medical help when Gray asked for medical help.

Chris Reeve severed his spine falling off a horse. Of course it's possible to break your neck by banging against metal walls.

The structured settlement from Allstate and Gray’s attempt to convert it into one lump sum payment has been confirmed by Howard County Circuit Court Records

Claim: Freddie Gray was injured in a car accident and underwent spinal surgery prior to his arrest and death.

snopes.com Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery
content-divider.gif

red.gif
FALSE

Read more at snopes.com Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery

you need to shut down the thread...its just another BS styory from the usual wing nut sources

Using Snopes as a source destroys ANY credibility you might otherwise have had.

Do you even know anything about them?

They are a leftist couple (as in TWO PEOPLE, one of whom isn't even an American) with no more investigative power than a computer and a google search and have zero (0) training or background in investigative techniques.

Only idiots of the highest order use those phonies as a source.

Other than that, you are correct. But only by accident

Forum List

Back