Freddie Gray had spine surgery one week BEFORE his arrest by Baltimore cops

You crazy right wingers will believe any lie that you hear as long as it fits with your preconceived prejudice. The Baltimore Sun already found out that that paperwork that is supposed to prove your false claims is from a lead paint settlement. Is there anything that the right won't lie about?
The truth about Freddie Gray apos s apos pre-existing injury from car accident apos - Baltimore Sun

The Free Republic reported the same thing as The Forth Estate, but has since taken their report down. Why do you think they did that?

Sigh......here's the sad part; It won't matter to many of our thread conservatives.

They didn't use evidence to form their belief. They won't accept evidence to disassemble it. Its a purely emotional argument. If it feels true, they'll gobble.

No questions asked.

The only way they will believe the truth is if fox tells them. How likely do you think it is that that will happen?

Oh come on that's just not true. They will believe WND, Brietphart, and a host of other Yellow journalism sites too!

I can't argue with that. I guess I was wrong this time. Thanks for the correction.

The glee that rightwingers are taking in all this is sickening

Well this is very troubling news if proven to be true.

Riding a bike and running from cops a week after spinal surgery?

That's a narrative that left bullshit stains on my monitor just typing it.
So you're all for burning down the house & looking for the facts later?

WTF is wrong with you people?

I'm asking you to look at the claim and ask yourself it makes the slightest sense. If it doesn't, that should be a huge red flag for you.

It was for me. Which is why I fact checked the claims of the OP. And they didn't hold up. The structured settlement was for exposure to lead paint as a child. Not a back injury.

But astonishingly, not a single winger thought to fact check anything. They didn't question the narrative, they didn't ask for evidence.

I did.

Isn't that how Bush found the WMD's?

Oh wait....
This thread isn't about Bush ya dumbfuck. Take your meds & TRY to stay focused

Isn't that how Bush found the WMD's?

Oh wait....
This thread isn't about Bush ya dumbfuck. Take your meds & TRY to stay focused

The worst thread of the day and you're worried about staying on topic.

We have stayed on topic. We're just celebrating in the end zone now.

I'm asking you to look at the claim and ask yourself it makes the slightest sense. If it doesn't, that should be a huge red flag for you.

It was for me. Which is why I fact checked the claims of the OP. And they didn't hold up. The structured settlement was for exposure to lead paint as a child. Not a back injury.

But astonishingly, not a single winger thought to fact check anything. They didn't question the narrative, they didn't ask for evidence.

I did.
No it doesn't make sense but that doesn't mean it isn't true.
Does burning down the CVS make sense to you?

Even if this was true, it's irrelevant...

...it's like the police throwing a suspect into the river and then claiming it was his fault he couldn't swim.
If true it is VERY relevant. IF

This story has been kicking around for a couple of hours now and no credible news source has picked it up

Makes you question the OP

I think it is time for people to wait on facts from now on before tearing down the neighborhoods don't you?

Here's an idea. How about RWnuts wait on the facts before they start the dumbest fucking thread of the day?

I did.
No it doesn't make sense but that doesn't mean it isn't true.
Does burning down the CVS make sense to you?

Freddie Gray settlement connected to lead paint, not car accident or spinal surgery.

I think it is time for people to wait on facts from now on before tearing down the neighborhoods don't you?

Here's an idea. How about RWnuts wait on the facts before they start the dumbest fucking thread of the day?

You should tell that to the animals running the streets in Baltimore...

Man whose tooth was knocked out during a violent attack on Saturday has a history of dental work

...it's like the police throwing a suspect into the river and then claiming it was his fault he couldn't swim.

This story has been kicking around for a couple of hours now and no credible news source has picked it up

Makes you question the OP

The truth about Freddie Gray apos s apos pre-existing injury from car accident apos - Baltimore Sun

So what hospital was the surgery performed at and who was the doctor that operated on him?
Whatever doctor performed the surgery, I'm pretty sure didn't recommend getting kneed in the back of the neck by a 250 pound gorilla as a follow up treatment.

lol, why? Because police brutality is okay if they only damage a person at his weakest spot?

lol, go change your diaper, Grandpa.
Not being strapped in in the back of a police wagon is not police brutality dumbass.

Why can't everyone PRETEND they have a brain & use it. WAIT FOR THE EVIDENCE before jumping to all these conclusions

Forum List

Back