Freddie Gray had spine surgery one week BEFORE his arrest by Baltimore cops

So the police brutality aggravated a delicate condition to the point of killing him?

You are a Liar. You have no verifiable evidence of that lie.

And I'm on Freddie Gray's side. I don't like Cops -- At all.

Cops work for the State, not for The People

You crazy right wingers will believe any lie that you hear as long as it fits with your preconceived prejudice. The Baltimore Sun already found out that that paperwork that is supposed to prove your false claims is from a lead paint settlement. Is there anything that the right won't lie about?
The truth about Freddie Gray apos s apos pre-existing injury from car accident apos - Baltimore Sun

The Free Republic reported the same thing as The Forth Estate, but has since taken their report down. Why do you think they did that?

Sigh......here's the sad part; It won't matter to many of our thread conservatives.

They didn't use evidence to form their belief. They won't accept evidence to disassemble it. Its a purely emotional argument. If it feels true, they'll gobble.

No questions asked.

Sigh......here's the sad part; It won't matter to many of our thread conservatives.

They didn't use evidence to form their belief. They won't accept evidence to disassemble it. Its a purely emotional argument. If it feels true, they'll gobble.

No questions asked.

douchebag.

If it is true, it WILL come out. If it is NOT, that will come out too

You crazy right wingers will believe any lie that you hear as long as it fits with your preconceived prejudice. The Baltimore Sun already found out that that paperwork that is supposed to prove your false claims is from a lead paint settlement. Is there anything that the right won't lie about?
The truth about Freddie Gray apos s apos pre-existing injury from car accident apos - Baltimore Sun

The Free Republic reported the same thing as The Forth Estate, but has since taken their report down. Why do you think they did that?

No questions asked.

The only way they will believe the truth is if fox tells them. How likely do you think it is that that will happen?

Refute what? A WordPress blogger citing anonymous sources isn't evidence.

Yes, it IS evidence.

It's just not very good evidence. Maybe even useless evidence. But it IS evidence.

As demonstrated by a little more research into the topic, anonymous WordPress bloggers citing anonymous sources doesn't amount to much:

But court records examined Wednesday by The Baltimore Sun show the case had nothing to do with a car accident or a spine injury. Instead, they are connected to a lawsuit alleging that Gray and his sister were injured by exposure to lead paint.

The part that's sad? Your ilk didn't even ask for evidence. It never occurred to them to fact check anything. They just dropped to their knees, obediently parted their lips and gobbled whatever rhetorical load was pumped down their gullets.

No thought and no questions required.

Sigh....no thank you.

No questions asked.

douchebag.

If it is true, it WILL come out. If it is NOT, that will come out too

The truth already came out

The part that's sad? Your ilk didn't even ask for evidence. It never occurred to them to fact check anything. They just dropped to their knees, obediently parted their lips and gobbled whatever rhetorical load was pumped down their gullets.

Sigh....no thank you.

Listen to me and hear me good, cockbreath.....

I am of no ilk. I am NOT a Republican, I am NOT a typical Conservative and I am GODDAMNED sure not a liberturdian.

I hate, despise, detest. loathe dimocrap filth with every fiber of my being.

I couldn't give a fuck less who defeats dimocrap scum, I don't care how it's done and I don't care how much harm is done in the process.

Once dimocrap FILTH are sent to Hell, I will go back to not giving a shit about politics.

If it weren't for my abiding hatred of dimocrap filth, I wouldn't be the least bit interested in politics at all right now.

suck on that for a while, dirtbag

Remember who I am from now on

Sigh....no thank you.

I am of no ilk. I am NOT a Republican, I am NOT a typical Conservative and I am GODDAMNED sure not a liberturdian.

I couldn't give a fuck less who defeats dimocrap scum, I don't care how it's done and I don't care how much harm is done in the process.

Once dimocrap FILTH are sent to Hell, I will go back to not giving a shit about politics.

If it weren't for my abiding hatred of dimocrap filth, I wouldn't be the least bit interested in politics at all right now.

Got it. You're that foul mouthed idiot who posts crazy things on the internet because it's the only place he can feel like a man.

Sigh....no thank you.

You failed a basic critical thinking check. You failed to fact check any portion of the anonymous WordPress blogger's claims despite the fact that every 'source' cited was also anonymous.

That's what I remember about you.

Last edited:

Sigh....no thank you.

Got it. You're that foul mouthed idiot who posts crazy things on the internet because it's the only place he can feel like a man.

Anonymity precludes consequence. And its consequence that's the father of civility.

Sigh....no thank you.

Anonymity precludes consequence. And its consequence that's the father of civility.

That's true, but it's still just another way of saying he is nothing more than another foul mouthed idiot spouting crazy crap on the internet.

Claim: Freddie Gray was injured in a car accident and underwent spinal surgery prior to his arrest and death.

image: http://www.snopes.com/images/content-divider.gif

content-divider.gif

image: http://www.snopes.com/images/red.gif

red.gif
FALSE
image: http://www.snopes.com/images/content-divider.gif

content-divider.gif

Example:[Collected via Facebook, April 2015]

Freddy Gray had a pre-existing spinal and neck injury and had severe damage and scar tissue from an accident that Allstate Insurance was paying him a large structured settlement. Freddy had several unsuccessful spinal fusion surgeries, he most recent spinal/cervical operation was a week and a half before he was arrested. Freddy should have been at home in bed resting and recovering from recent major operation instead of manufacturing and distributing drugs on the streets and resisting arrest. Freddy has a criminal record pages long for manufacturing and distributing controlled dangerous drugs that were cocaine crack heroine etc. along with many assault charges, gun charges, breaking and entering and the list goes on since he was 18 years old. (Juvenile records are sealed.) Look at some of this on www.mdjudiciarycasesearch. You will also see where he was trying to cash in his monthly structured settlement for his spinal injury payments to one lump sum through Peachtree Funding, He could have easily fallen in the paddy wagon from the slippery bench to the floor or twisted his fused spine to reopen his recently fused damaged spine. Also, the police that arrested him were also black, not white. Why are people destroying their own homes and revenue when they don't know the whole story? Mostly because it's a good reason and timing to loot and get new shoes and stolen goods? You got it! None of the police officers that arrested Freddy had a history of police brutality. Freddy was a dangerous career felon with a damaged spine and neck that was supposed to be healing a week and a half after surgery, not running the streets committing felonies and resisting arrest.

Origins: On 28 April 2015, the city of Baltimore was beset by demonstrations (some violent) following the April 2015 death of resident Freddie Gray from spinal injuries while he was in the custody of police. Gray, 25, was the subject of multiple rumors amid the unrest, among them that Gray had an existing spinal injury as the result of earlier car accident (for which he had received a substantial insurance settlement).

That rumor appeared almost simultaneously in three places: The Facebook page of Baltimore-based Fox affilate WBFF, the Conservative Treehouseblog, and the Fourth Estateblog.

Those sites linked to Maryland County court records, but much of the rumor hinged on "allegations" from "sources" and dot-connecting, such as:

CONFIRMED: Court records show Freddie Gray was receiving a structured settlement from Allstate Insurance and attempted to convert it into one lump sum in early March.

EXCLUSIVE: The Fourth Estate has learned that Freddie Gray's life-ending injuries to his spine may have possibly been the result of spinal and neck surgery that he allegedly received a week before he was arrested, not from rough excessively rough treatment or abuse from police.

The Fourth Estate has contacted sources who allege that Freddie Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before we was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance. The surgery is allegedly related to a car accident in which Gray was involved.

A screenshot appended to the post (taken from the court's records) clearly showed a "Freddie Gray Jr." involved in a civil matter with Peachtree Settlement Funding that included Allstate Life Insurance listed as an interested party:

Read more at snopes.com Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery

Sigh....no thank you.

That's true, but it's still just another way of saying he is nothing more than another foul mouthed idiot spouting crazy crap on the internet.

Digital Courage is a hell of a drug.

You do realize that your source is a flagrantly right wing blog. And all of its sources are anonymous.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute a word of it. You caught us liberals in yet another ginned-up "outrage" we can't defend.

Hard to refute "If".
Refute what? A WordPress blogger citing anonymous sources isn't evidence.

Yes, it IS evidence.

It's just not very good evidence. Maybe even useless evidence. But it IS evidence.

I think it is hearsay.

So what hospital was the surgery performed at and who was the doctor that operated on him?

And was he prescribed a bike or what Wolverine healing powers does this guy have to ride bikes and run 1 week after such surgery.

The right wing keeps making up stuff.

A white girl I know said she heard he ran into a brick wall...on his bike

A white dude on FB said "I'm sure jumping out the window and landing on his back didnt have anything to do with it" Then I pointed out that FG was on a bike and that guy disappeared

A white girl who lives in B-more heard rumors that "The Purge" was happening and groups of masked blacks were walking around with guns

Do you know which story was true? If you chose none you are correct

Forum List

Back