Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indofred

Time for a real introduction before I say goodbye.

My name isn't really Fred but I sort of like the name.
I am in Indonesia and I am a real Muslim but not even slightly extreme, far preferring to help people than hurt them.
I have no hate for anyone except one of my old maths teachers but she was a serious bitch no one liked so I can probably be forgiven that one.

Thanks for the fun, but times change and it's probably my time to wish you all a happy life, regardless of who you are, your skin colour, race, religion or sexual preference (unless you're a maths teacher).

My last words to you, "Be excellent to each other".

I am in Indonesia and I am a real Muslim but not even slightly extreme, far preferring to help people than hurt them.
I have no hate for anyone except one of my old maths teachers but she was a serious bitch no one liked so I can probably be forgiven that one.

Thanks for the fun, but times change and it's probably my time to wish you all a happy life, regardless of who you are, your skin colour, race, religion or sexual preference (unless you're a maths teacher).

Why are you leaving?

Why are you leaving?
yeah why?

Baghdad Bob is leaving??!!! :crybaby:

Interesting that self proclaimed moderate Muslem, "Indofred", claims to want to help people rather than hurt them but he falls short of condemning the radical Muslems who want to hurt people rather than help them. My guess is that poster "Indofred" received another assignment. It's interesting to note that current president Barry Hussein also received his primary education in Indonesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back