Steady Simmer – No Flames

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
I am new here but some people already know me as a grass-roots whistle-blower from Smithereens.

banned.gif

Hi. Welcome to Crazyville.

Bad idea to mention other sites, unless they no longer exist.

(The mods here frown on advertising.)

o how funny...you speak your mind yet when i replied you said ....i had a chip on my shoulder.....seems only you can speak your mind...no flame....just an observation

Hi. Welcome to Crazyville.

Bad idea to mention other sites, unless they no longer exist.

(The mods here frown on advertising.)

Thank you for the welcome! B-b-b-but what "other site" do you mean? :dunno:

Thank you! :bye1:

Willkommen

Danke sehr! :beer:

o how funny...you speak your mind yet when i replied you said ....i had a chip on my shoulder.....seems only you can speak your mind...no flame....just an observation
You do have a chip on your shoulder. Someone who's afraid to speak their mind might not have told you. I'm your friend! :eusa_angel:

I don't understand.

Are you a conservative or moslem black.

Obama are black and moslem president.
Have someone translate that into English. I have no idea what you are talking about.

No one wants to, I suggest finding a minimum 10' pole before attempting to touch any post by Kristian. Sometimes he goes Yoda and it is a little clearer.
Thank you for the advice, Saveliberty. I live near the sea. Next time I'm at the port I'll pick up a 10' pole and try that! Most of them are covered with barnacles but I guess that's even better! :biggrin:

I don't understand.

Have someone translate that into English. I have no idea what you are talking about.

No one wants to, I suggest finding a minimum 10' pole before attempting to touch any post by Kristian. Sometimes he goes Yoda and it is a little clearer.
Thank you for the advice, Saveliberty. I live near the sea. Next time I'm at the port I'll pick up a 10' pole and try that! Most of them are covered with barnacles but I guess that's even better! :biggrin:
Do you have barnacles on your dingy?

I don't understand.

Do you have barnacles on your dingy?
Barnacles on your dinghy is not half as bad as a tick on your bag.

Forum List

Back